Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
385 results found
-
Sync with Fitindex App Smart Body Tape Measure
Trainerize should sync and integrate with Fitindex Smart Body Tape Measure. They use the Fitindex App.
https://fit-index.com/products/fitindex-bluetooth-smart-body-tape-measure-with-led-monitor-display
This Smart Body Tape Measure tool by Fitindex allows you to digitally take your body measurements and if synced with Trainerize would allow you to easily take, track and update all of your body measurements instead of having to manually enter them into Trainerize.
This integration will save time, and increase client compliance with tracking their body measurements into Trainerize. It is the missing piece that would allow for complete integration and digital tracking.
29 votes -
18 votes
-
Sync with My Macros + (MM+)
A far superior macro tracking app to MFP or FitBit. Allow diary sync to give clients the option of food trackers.
25 votes -
Align workouts with devices/apps that Trainerize interfaces with (I.e., any workout—esp cardio—I select on my Apple Watch should also appear
Any workout I select on my Apple Watch should automatically appear in Trainerize. Currently I have to manually enter the workout, time, calories, etc.
4 votes -
add the heroband3 smartwatch to the app
Being able to add a smartwatch to this app. The heroband3.
4 votes -
Connect with FITINDEX application
Prior to joining a gym that uses this app, I was using a scale that has an app called FITINDEX that works much like the Withings scale and app. It would be awesome if you could have the FITINDEX app connect in the same way.
23 votes -
Sync weight data from MFP
I input my weight into MFP daily—the Trainerize App should sync that data and include it in the tiles. What’s the point of making a centralized app if it’s incapable of pulling basic data points such as weight?
26 votes -
Add Strength Training under “Activity”
Add a strength training /weight lifting workout to activity options
125 votes -
37 votes
-
Sync with body composition scales (FeelFit app)
I'd like to be able to import and share body composition info from my scales via the FeelFit app
10 votes -
Sync to iTouch Wearables
I use the iTouch Wearables app which connects to my watch tracking steps. It would be easier to link that and not use another app like Google Fit which only tracks when I have my phone with me.
That or allow to manually enter the steps like I do with food in my fitness pal that is linked automatically.
6 votes -
Add calories burned to activity (hiking, fitness class)
Hiking and fitness class do not let you add how many calories you burned while doing the activity, but cycling does.
12 votes -
Add a comment box for general comments and a photo journal of foods and supplements for quick reference and reminder
This is for the apps.There is only a comment box for exercise and for food. I would love to see a general comment box so that I can write things down like what my food triggers were, where my mistakes were, etc. I would also like to see the ability to take photos of your meals that would compile into daily view. Although you already have a portion where you can take pictures of the meal for the purposes of counting calories etc., A one page view of everything you eat that day, Can really put into perspective How you…
6 votes -
Service Refresh
When a user (on main screen) pulls down to refresh data, the app should synchronize with all connected services (such as MyFitnessPal, Apple Health, etc) for newer available data and metrics for a more informed and accurate data graph with latest values.
Currently the user has to do this manually.
By going through:
Settings>Connected service>Pressing “Sync now”Automatic sync is available but happens once a week of once in a day.
4 votes -
5 votes
-
A second box for weights when you're doing drop sets
When you're doing drop sets you start of with a heavier weight and then move down to a lighter one. Having a second box to write in the lower weight will help you track your dropsets.
14 votes -
Music
Sync a work out music app to go along with workouts
70 votes -
Provide a video to show you the exercises that your trainer gives you.
I would like a video tutorial of each of the exercises that my trainer recommends so I can do them properly. I cannot remember some of the them after just doing them for one session.
3 votes -
Video Autoplay
Have an option to not autoplay videos on mobile data
3 votes -
Link Body Weight Tracking
Link the body weight tracking to my fitness pal, while I don’t mind entering my weight to be tracked on both apps, it would be helpful to sync old weight data from my fitness pal over to trainerizer.
20 votes
- Don't see your idea?
