Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
273 results found
-
Add ability to change units and add characters
When you change exercises on the app you should be able to have the correct unit for said exercise
4 votes -
Go back to “rings”
Please go back to the “rings” for nutrition goals! I do not like the way it’s showing nutrition tracked now. I prefer just closing the rings and it turning gold when you hit it. I don’t need to know how much is left.
3 votes -
10000 steps goal
Adjust steps according to each user /10000 each day is not realistic for everyone
6 votes -
Link to LoseIt ap
Connect to LoseIt ap. (like my fitness pal does)
107 votes -
Add an option to skip the streak page
The page that give you a high five and shows your streak can get pretty annoying. Add an option to disable it. Allowing for faster completion of tasks.
15 votes -
Ability to set fat %/ health/ measurement goals, not only weight
The ability to set a goal such as waist Xcm or BP at ***/xx or cholesterol level at xx, not necessarily only weight goals. Health goals.
3 votes -
5 votes
-
Self set active hours
Hydrocoach allows you to set your own active hours in which you're trying to achieve your goals. My active hours fluctuate and I often miss marking my trainerize goals because my day is not over yet. I would love to be able to set my own hours like I can in hydrocoach.
2 votes -
A Game / Contest
All users compete against each other in specific activity. It can be steps, calories burned, weight lost etc. The winner gets a small prize.
It will increase the user engagement and encourage more competitiveness.3 votes -
Make a journal feature pls
I would like a feature that allows me to journal how I feel day to day based on my fitness plan
42 votes -
5 votes
-
Food Prep
I think that in addition to scheduling our habits (water intake, workouts, macros etc.) daily the client should be able to schedule food prep day. So that I can check it off and my trainer knows I have done it or that I am prioritizing it.
23 votes -
Self completing steps tracker
Would be good if you didn’t have to manually complete the steps goal each day.
20 votes -
To start the workout count over at the start of every year.
I would like the number of workouts to start over the first of the year! That way we can track how many workouts were completed a year and compare to the prior year.
3 votes -
Add User enterable goals
For those participating in the 60-day or other challenges
47 votes -
Add Supplement routine to app
It would be awesome to have a section where your coach could update and change your supplement schedule
12 votes -
Sync Fix for App Data
The polling from Trainerize to the FitBit app for sleep is incorrect. The sleep reported from Trainerize is different (higher) than what FitBit is reporting. It's appears to be scaled or it's returning the decimal value of the minutes and not the actual minutes. I.e. 30 minutes = 0.5. So 6 hours & 30 minutes of sleep in FitBit is being translated to 6.50 and labeled as 6 hours 50 minutes. Or you know it could also be something else....
2 votes -
More suggestions for exercises to enter in the app
Body stats - ability to compare or view previous entries to see changes, and change incorrectly entered stats.
2 votes -
Too many clicks to move around
Make navigation simpler. No need to have to close the high 5 window
7 votes -
Historical results
Show nutrition and fitness goals with graphs for a week, month, etc
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?
