Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
273 results found
-
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time
Change the daily check off items-steps, sleep etc, so it doesn’t take you too another page to click complete. It wastes time and takes too long
24 votes -
Feelings dairy
Track ur feelings daily. Example: stressed, angry, sad, anxious... Have a general mood drop down, time of day and explanation for those feelings. This is to help those who struggle with disordered eating tied to emotional disregulation. And helps with knowing if ur actually hungry or using food as an emotional crutch.
16 votes -
Forgetting to mark a habit
Right now if you forget to mark for example an “abstain from alcohol” habit .. it will start that hot streak over, when in reality I just forgot to market it as complete for that day. I’d would be nice if the day has passed and you want to mark it as complete, to be able to display a modal that allows you to pick a selection of “I forgot to mark as complete” (something to that extent) so that your streak still says valid.
35 votes -
Insomnia- Add ability to input ALL sleep, waking and back to sleep
I have issues with sleep sometimes, like many do. I can only input my fall asleep and wake time currently. Sometimes I'm up for 5 hours in the middle of the night and then fall back to sleep. I'd like to be able to input all of my sleep/awake times during the night to track it. I'm currently just adding together how much sleep I get in total which is inaccurate of how it really is.
14 votes -
1 vote
-
Can I add my own habits?
Can I add my own daily habits or goals?
21 votes -
Menstrual cycle tracking
Option to track your menstrual cycle and for it to appear on the weight graph so you can see if there is any correlation to weight fluctuations
884 votes -
Ability to track your mood or feelings for the day
Your relationship with food is often linked to emotion so thinking about how you felt on a day is good to track against whether you stuck to plan that day
640 votes -
Add blood glucose tracking
Add ability to log and track daily blood glucose. I am sure there are other diebetics out there using this app/program
13 votes -
Sleep tracker
Add total hours slept vs. start and stop time because they can be very different.
4 votes -
Enter my own personal routines under my to do‘s category
I struggle with building routines as simple as things to do after getting out of bed in the morning.
It would be great if the app would let me enter in things like drink my water. Take my shower whatever I want from my routine.
I would love to live within this app and not have multiple apps for everything
Maybe it’s just for a couple weeks until I get in the habit of this, but it would be really nice to open this app every morning and just check check check as I go down my morning routine1 vote -
Default Settings for Sleep
Add the ability to set default sleep and wake times to speed up entry.
3 votes -
Add lessons, strategies and programs for life coaching
Life coaching app potential! You’re sooo close. Under Goals or Habits sections, allow Life Coach to create/upload daily/weekly lesson plans, strategies, and programs. Add a long-form text box for clients to comment, journal, or take notes.
1 vote -
Mark goals
When you go back the next day to mark what you’ve completed and not lose your count
4 votes -
Auto and manual option to check off steps
I would love even if we tick off steps a day late, it won't take the streak back to zero! Either that or fitbit etc automatically syncs steps and checks off itself. Or you can choose to manually check off if you still want to.
22 votes -
Order or Things to Do
It would be great if I could reorder the “Things to Do” on the Dash and in the Calendar in the order of my routine.
7 votes -
Remove animation when completing activity. Allow just simply checking each item.
This will save time . Thanks!
12 votes -
A 3D version of the client
I would like a 3D person that is like me with my exact measurements. It would convert to your new measurements every week to show your body transformation results. I think showing your animated progress will be very motivating.
2 votes -
Get rid of animations when you check a circle
When i’m in a hurry it can be frustrating to wait for the high-five animations for every completed habit/workout. Could there be an option to turn them off for those that feel motivated without them? Or reserve them for big milestones so they feel more special? I just want to check the circle.
16 votes -
Edit or delete sleep option
Provide the ability to edit your sleep if you accidentally entered it in wrong.
250 votes
- Don't see your idea?
