Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
273 results found
-
course access
When assigning a habit for the week, “access the course here” if you could allow for comments to be entered such as what did you access which topic provides coach some insight as to what your client was needing for the week or day. For example, Yesterday i accessed the sleep protocol i m having sleep issues. the other day i accessed for a reminder of the “only for today”. was needing a reminder why I should
1 vote -
Habit tracker
when you enter in your habit tracker for yesterday for it to continue off of your current streak rather than automatically restarting a new one.
1 vote -
Wallpapers Demon Slayer 4K pour mobile et PC – Un écran ultra stylé t’attend !
Salut les petits champions des écrans stylés Tu es fan de Demon Slayer et tu veux un fond d’écran super classe pour ton téléphone ou ton PC Bonne nouvelle tu es au bon endroit Ici tu vas découvrir une collection incroyable de wallpapers Demon Slayer en 4K gratuits et sans filigrane Prêt à plonger dans l’univers des chasseurs de démons C’est parti
https://fondecranvip.com/fond-decran-demon-slayer/
Pourquoi choisir un wallpaper Demon Slayer en 4K
Tu veux que ton écran brille avec des couleurs éclatantes et des détails incroyables La 4K c’est le top du top Avec une résolution quatre fois supérieure au Full…
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Let me post my own activities + improve custom recipes
Let me add my own activities for the day, Physical therapy, stretching, foam rolling, sauna, how much water I drank etc. I also build custom recipes but then on the meal plan it doesn’t let me pull those. I have to recreate them again there which is a huge pain point. I also would like to include my own recipes in the generated meal plans so I can buy the things I like to eat regularly instead of making special grocery trips. The app called lose it also let me input a recipe via URL link and I loved that…
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Back Track Marking Habits and Count Towards Streak
I would like to be able to create a habit and mark previous days of completing the habit and have it count towards the streak. The streaks are very motivating to me.
15 votes -
Snack size exercise and balance exercises whe you are stationary ie brushing your teeth, doing the dishes etc.
A 15 minute dance party can be a fun workout if you are short on time or don't feel motivated.
1 vote -
Stretch Option
add an option for dynamic and static stretching for before and after workouts to prevent injury
30 votes -
Add the year to all your dates - like goals achived
When displaying the dates - the year is not part of it. Only the day and month. This gets confusing when you are using the app for moor than ons year.
2 votes -
Quick click option
Allow a setting that allows you to quickly click and mark things off the to do list. I don't want to select the water, then selected completed, then get a congrats screen that I have to x out if then x out of the water screen to go back and do the same for the steps and stuff. I want ro be able to just click the circle and ha e them checked off.
16 votes -
Allow users to set their own goals
Right now my coach has to input my water and step goals, but I want to be able to do that as they change frequently
5 votes -
Noom
In collaboration with noom for tips and tricks for creating better habits and accountability inbetween check-ins.
8 votes -
Blood Pressure
Having the ability to add/track blood pressure.
7 votes -
Ice bath tracker
Have an option to track when you do an ice bath. Include timing, date, time of day and temperature of water
1 vote -
76648
It helps me alot
1 vote -
Adding a “notes for self” section
It will be nice if there is a “notes to self” section where I can keep notes for myself about nutrition, activity, goals extra
38 votes -
Mood tracker
A feature where you can track your mood. The use of smiley faces could work well with maybe a little box where you can type down why you may feel this way.
10 votes -
Dont like new logging update
On octc7th new features added for logging. Do not like them hard to see time eaten and don't like having to go into another drop down to add food. You used to be able to hit meal and update food log per meal. Font is smaller now too, don't like it!
2 votes -
Adjust calories remaining by calories burned
For those looking to be in a calorie deficit, our remaining calories should be adjusted by calories burned. For example, if my goal is to have a 500 calorie deficit and I do a workout burning 400 calories, my caloric goal should increase so I don’t have a 900 caloric deficit. We need to be eating enough to fuel our bodies while attempting to reach our goals.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
