Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
Lagging
Willing to have a less lagging experience and smoother use. Like a similar app called “strong workout tracker gym log”
3 votes -
5 votes
-
IT support
Hi! How do I find tech support for watch or app issues? Yesterday my my Apple Watch gave me the options to track my next exercise, reps, weight etc. However today I couldn’t get it it to load nor was I able to find out how to get that function back. Where do I find support/help for that?
Thank you.2 votes -
More Emojis, Group Chats & Days of the Week
- The community group chats should have more emojis to express more emotions and reactions (surprise, love, excitement, laughter, etc.). It’s very limiting right now.
- The community group chats should also allow you to reply directly to a post. Right now people can reply after a post with completely unrelated messages, resulting in a person having to scroll through messages so much to see related responses. This prevents people from wanting to interact as much.
- The daily views should show the days of the week too (Mon, tue, wed, thu), not just the date. This makes it easier to look back…
15 votes -
Add times for tracking
When inputting data such as blood pressure being able to add what time of day to add it. That way when being investigated or any problems arise it is more accurate.
1 vote -
Lenguaje en Español
Estamos en un país donde se habla Español, porque tenemos que usar una app en otro idioma ?
8 votes -
Offline video watching without internet
My gym is underground and I have a lot of troubles to load the video that my coach gives me. Can you do a cache / offline system for video ? So we can load video even without internet connection
7 votes -
2 votes
-
Wrap your text so its readable!
Your texts either description or food are all in 1 line, I either can't read my workouts or Under the food tracking I'm having to click each and every food one by one painstakingly before finding the right one. Its not user friendly this way when it takes way longer to click into each food to read the full description.
1 vote -
Sync apple journals
If people stay mature and not
Childish it would
Help mental health logging. Shouldn’t be a requirement but it’d be great to have as an option for insight on mental health.1 vote -
Custom movement log
Be able to enter anything non workout related. I just ran a weed eater for 30 minutes and wanted to log it. Could also use it for push mowing, other yard work, and just anything that gets you moving doing stuff around the house.
1 vote -
App use coaching + add other lanuagues + subscription duration
More detail coaching dor using the app, avail Arabic language for food receips
It is never clear what is my subscription duration1 vote -
Milestone walk award
Yesterday the app showed a milestones walk award for 200 miles. Today I received another milestone walk award for 300 miles. There's no way I walked 100 milesin a day.
1 vote -
Comments/photos
Have a comment field for each workout and also a place to enter a picture.
2 votes -
Notes of zoom meetings
It would be useful to have a section to be able to read the notes from the discussions on the zoom meetings. Including tips/advice/ideas discussed
1 vote -
high contrast
High Contrast mode. Users with accessibility needs could do with options to customise the UI. The app doesn’t respond to the device’s setting for font size. There isn’T enough contrast to read to he screen.
17 votes -
Bug fix for better performance
While the app is running on the background. It slow the performance of the device. Sometime the phone completely starts to hang up.
10 votes -
Fix Timer
TIMER Bad!
I set timer and never will let me know when time is up.NO DING. I have to prime TWICE to get ****. Then 1/2 way through timer quits, no ding!
Very irritating.2 votes -
Better battery and resource management
The app is absolutely a drain on my battery and phone memory whenever I’m tracking workouts. It also does not like when I exit out of the app at all when I try to record my sets for my trainer. It will crash and lock up the entire phone.
14 votes -
App needs to solve for glitchy performance
Have now used this app on both iPhone and brand new android devices. App is clunky and glitchy. Requires multiple pushes for rest period timers to actually engage. Slow navigating between screens. Remove character restrictions on workout comments. Incorporate more emojis into messaging feature. Allow GIF content in messaging feature..it's 2023, not 2017.
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?
