Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
391 results found
-
New UI
New web dev needed. The current platform is dated and frustrating. The inability to exit workouts that you’ve started without losing all your data is a huge roadblock to being able to access the other app features when you’d actually be thinking about them (while working out).
1 vote -
3 votes
-
Timer sound when Music is playing
When I am playing music through Spotify on my iPhone, sometimes the rest timer will ding and rather than it temporarily lowering my music volume it will keep the volume lowered during my set. It's pretty frustrating because that extra but of volume makes a difference for me.
26 votes -
This app is trash
Super laggy, sometimes tracks my heart rate, sometimes doesn’t. Doesn’t have the nutrition info that other apps do. Overall i give it a 0/10 other apps are much better
2 votes -
Change units and add timers
All exercises seem to be in reps and Kg. It would be better to be able to change units, for example a box jump wouldn't be in Kg but in cm or inches, a row should be distance and time. If this could be done it would make things better.
Plus if there could be circuit training timers where you could store the tike it took you to complete a circuit.
2 votes -
App is not connecting. Getting error message when trying to load my workout from my trainer. How do we enter a ticket to get this fixed?
App is not connecting. Getting error message when trying to load my workout from my trainer. How do we enter a ticket to get this fixed?
1 vote -
Allow me to navigate through the app even if I’m in the middle of a cardio activity or workout.
Currently, when an active cardio activity or workout session is in progress, I cannot navigate to any other screen in the app. I am only limited to the one page u til I end the session. I would like to start a workout for example and see my plan and log book as normal, but I would also like to navigate to my calendar or dashboard or messages with that session still open in the background. I would then like to be able to navigate to my open session, and work through the plan as normal.
5 votes -
pitpat
treadmill
1 vote -
Do away with the high fives,
Do away with the high fives after the first month , they are cute at first, but then get annoying
14 votes -
Fix the weight tracking
The weight tracking is not accurate. When I put in a weight, it automatically changes it to a different number. This happens whether I manual input through Trainerize and with tracking linked to MFP. This is very frustrating.
1 vote -
The app is super glitchy
The app doesn’t even open many of the times and the integration with Google forms is a disaster.
2 votes -
My progress
Have the stats on My Progress be accurate for the day selected at the top of the screen. When I scroll back through the week it only shows todays stats. Would like to see the stats for that day. What were my steps, calories in, calories burned, etc
2 votes -
Colour personalization
I can't see the light blue with the white text or whatever is at the top of the page.
I wish I could change the app colour coordination/ personalize it a bit so it's pretty too.But also for my colorblindness, I have to get someone to read it to me !
3 votes -
Notifications to send outside of app
Not sure if it's a bug or a feature, but I only get trainerize notifications when I open the app. I have notifications allowed, and nothing blocking them, but they don't come through as push notifications. I'm using android.
1 vote -
A way to download all my data for future use
I’m about to lose all my data because I’m no longer going to the school that was linked to my account. I’d like to keep my data so that I can see my progress once I find another coach but it’ll have to start afresh. If there was a way to download and transfer the data, that would be great
11 votes -
Visible self comments
In order to see the comments made about a prior workout completed, you have to be in the list view and then select the workout. If you want to review this information in the middle of the workout you have to end the workout. Idea is to create the ability to pause the workout to be able to look at comments if needed or make them visible after hitting start.
2 votes -
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug
The phone get really hot while using this app. And it drain the battery. This is a huge bug. Also I can’t charge it at the same time because it is too hot. Please, fix this.
30 votes -
Measurement for above naval
To measure that part of the stomach area above the naval. +- the lower rib cage where a lot of fat can accumulate.
2 votes -
Notification/ streak pop ups
Don’t give a streak notification or any new screen pop up after i mark off something on my to do list.
5 votes -
Sync my daily weight from My Fitness Pal.
Sync my daily weight over from My Fitness Pal. Thank you!
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
