Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6426 results found
-
1 vote
-
Adding comments on meals.
When using suggested meals, I can't add modifications I made. It's either I create one from 0 or I select a pre-entered meal
1 vote -
Add triathlon
I was trying to add my up coming triathlon to y calendar but couldn’t find it in the activities list
1 vote -
Fix Barcode Entry on Android
I used to be able to scan a barcode and add the food to my log, but lately it finds it, I tap it, and click Add and then it goes back to the camera without actually adding the food. And the only way to get out of that state is to exit food entry, which means you lose everything you've tried to enter so far.
1 vote -
Better sinking
Sink with Very Fit app. Also faster sinking with MyFitnessPal.
1 vote -
Add indoor cykling to sports drop down
It would be great to have both outdoor and indoor cycling (spinning)
1 vote -
And able to set time
More items for choosing
1 vote -
Have video show up during workout to follow along and workout with verbal suggestions on form
Being able to start a workout and see a demo video of form and muscle groups worked as well as verbal suggestions for form. Not on a separate page and link
1 vote -
Group
Create folders to allow individual user to save posted items to refer back to. It’s hard to find items later when I want to view etc
1 vote -
Can I edit a meal once it’s entered ie time of day?
I want to be able to change the type of meal and time of day.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Spanish / Español
Almost ten years since people are asking for the app to be available in spanish.
1 vote -
How did you feel afterward? Prompt on meals.
I want to track my reaction to the food I eat.
I’d love to be able to indicate how each meal made me feel a few hours later.
I could click into a meal and answer questions, or, better, get a prompt 2 hours after a meal asking me.
Possible Scales of
sluggish/sic -> clean energy
Hungry -> fullExtra awesome addition would be to give me a report of meals I’ve eaten ranked by how they made me feel.
1 vote -
Add meal zone to main screen
Would it be possible to add the meal ideas / meal section to the home screen/landing page to make it easier to locate? Thank you!
1 vote -
The duplication of selecting a food and then also having to save it is so annoying. I should be able to check a food and it’s added!
If I enter in 3 ounces of broccoli and then hit the check, it should automatically be saved to what I eat. Having to do that and then hit apply, is something that I continue to forget to do and then I lose what I’ve added for all the different foods. It’s really annoying.
1 vote -
Wish this app was compatible to FitHub
I love how easy FitHub is to use and tracks really well. Can you guys make it compatible to the app.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Choosing a Program Should Automatically Be Added to Calendar
More user friendly way to view programs, their descriptions and easy way to start a program. Customers currently have to add each day one-by-one. Make it so they choose a program and can start immediately with it already being added to their calendar.
1 vote -
Remove profile picture
It should be possible to remove a picture again or at least have the choice if the picture will be shown in group messages.
1 vote -
Allow clients to export history, badges, etc across trainers and gyms
My trainer has switched gyms, and I can’t figure out how to maintain my history across gyms. It would be nice to be able to save all that info and continue to track without starting from scratch. I have nearly 100 workouts with stats/reps logged, and now I can’t keep tracking new workouts without making a new account at the new gym. It’s all my history, and I don’t want to lose the sense of progress I get from seeing badges and other data.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
