Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Make it easier to update hrs/min/sec eorked when adding exercise like walking cycling. I have to click many times to get focus in that field
When adding extra activity time, I have to click many times to get focus into hr min sec and then puts number in front of zero. Don’t default zero and make it easier to enter select. It’s frustrating
2 votes -
Add links to sites we use daily
Have links to workouts on demand, FBBC Facebook groups, MyFitnessPal so all you have to do is go into the app and you can find everything
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Work a long workout videos
Other apps I've used have a recording of the trainer working out along with you, helping you count reps or timing. Very helpful and less disruptive than the current system.
2 votes -
Add a leader board
Add a leader board of top people from your gym.
2 votes -
Easier navigation
It’s hard to find some of the features.
2 votes -
Man kan se øvelserne blive demonstreret i mens at man laver dem. I stedet for at se dem først og så lave træningen.
Hvis man vil se øvelsen demonstreret stopper træningen. Man får derfor en del pauser/stop i sin træning, og ikke en optimal hiit træning
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Am happie with your workouts.. But please update different exercise for everyday..
Add some belly fat and arm fat reduces excercise.. Mention each exercise benefits
2 votes -
Ability to remove a set
You can add a set but when it would be nice to be able to remove or replace the set also.
2 votes -
Sync with TRAQ shoes walking steps
Program logs number of steps from shoes to iPhone
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Have people explaining how to do e not just silent video.xercises
Have sound where people are explaining moves and not just silent video.
2 votes -
Ability to have other apps running at the same time
I would like to be able to listen to to music while exercising
2 votes -
My trainer is the best
Matt vegvary has transformed my life to a positive life and healthy life.I love his creative workouts I always look forward to seeing what he comes up with .
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
