Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
Fix bugs
Fix bug on android that makes app freeze when using aitomatic keyboard.
2 votes -
Add a 20 minute video for Yoga geek-update with new video monthly
Offer a quick 20 minute video for people to follow for Yoga enthusiasts, beginners, even General stretch/ mindfulness routines. Can be changed out/updated monthly like Les Mills have “new drops” every 1-3 months
2 votes -
I would like to be able to connect my smart watch that uses smartfit
Concert to smart fit apps
2 votes -
Less buttons to enter a Body weight
Currently to add a body weight you click add, select date, then press select. What’s the need of the select after a date is clicked?. Unnecessary
2 votes -
Ways to modify existing programming and week to week it keeps those edits.
When I have to add a substitute exercise it would be nice to be able to add that exercise and it have the option to save that substitute exercise for following weeks or just that current week.
2 votes -
Allow to create meal names instead of photos
Allow to create meal names instead of adding photo
2 votes -
Gamification toggle on/off.
I just want to mark tasks done. Don’t need the cartoons.
2 votes -
Takes you many taps to enter a food with prefilled fields
The serving size is already filled in. Just get rid of the pre-filled field and let me enter a decimal. For example, 1 cup is the default serving for milk. So if i used .5 cup, that's like four taps just to enter one food. Delete the 1, select 1/2, save it, then log it. It takes forever to enter a meal.
2 votes -
Live video’s instead of just the workouts
I miss a trainer that is there,a voice over , or a live video.
the workouts aren’t not always diverse.
The exercises seem to be repetitive.2 votes -
Include a tutorial video on how to use.
Include a tutorial video on how to use the app for new people.
2 votes -
Please let us remove ourselves from groups or allow staff to delete groups.
I had an emotionally abusive narcissist for a trainer who got fired. 6 months later, the groups she originally made are still active and no one seems to know how to delete them, or at the very least remove me from them.
This makes it so I cannot even use the app without PTSD from that experience. I just want it to go away. TwT2 votes -
2 votes
-
Connect to headset when doing video calls and classes
It would be great to be able to connect a Bluetooth head set when doing video calls. Currently we can only use speakerphone during video calls which isn't ideal during virtual classes because the trainer isn't staying close to the device. Clients also want to be able to use their Bluetooth earphones during video calls and classes.
2 votes -
Barcodes
Plz add a scanner option for barcodes on package or beverage. It shows servings and nutrients
2 votes -
Add a refresh button to see if things are successfully saved or edited
There were times when I had some entries and didn't get saved. Thank goodness I remembered them so I re entered them. But if there's a refresh button to CHECK if it's saved, it would be very good
2 votes -
A problem with logging breakfast
Tracker will not let me enter a breakfast that includes certain items. It says the mail type already exists or I get an error message saying server error.
2 votes -
I would like to easily be able to track part of a meal. For a saved meal, if I only eat half I’d like to easily track that
A good example is yesterday was a crazy day so I only got to eating about 1/4 of my overnight oats. It’s a saved mail I have but I had to go into each ingredient and change the serving to 1/4 of what it was. It was a pain in the ****.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Ability to encode different variations of machines and units
The same equipment at the gym can have different brands, making it hard to track across them. Encoding like for like.
Also, some weights are in kg’s and some are in lbs2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
