Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
6427 results found
-
1 vote
-
Calories Count via photo
It would be nice to have automatic calories count just uploading the picture.
2 votes -
Fix the notification issue with android Samsung phones
Issues with getting notifications from the app for things like private messages. The only way I know if my trainer messages me is going into the app and finding out. Very frustrating that I no longer get this notification. Everything is on and all permissions granted.
3 votes -
Make work out screen more visually appealinh
I wish the work out screen was more visually appealing. In other apps I’ve been able to mark a check box for an exercise and it would mark the entire exercise as green/complete. I can’t do that on here and for long work outs I get lost scrolling to try to find my place.
1 vote -
Editable step tracker
The syncing from other apps is not reliable and doesn’t pull across the correct data. As such I’d suggest that you make the step feature ‘editable’ so when it goes track correctly you can go in and override it
1 vote -
Cooked v raw weight of ingredients,
Recipes with cooked weights of (for example) rice or quinoa make servings a guesstimate. Can we please have raw weight only?
5 votes -
Ability to edit a message to trainer after it is sent. Ability to copy one food item to another meal on same day. Not copy the entire meal b
Ability to edit message to trainer after it is sent
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Edit meal after saving it
I forgot to add an item to my breakfast. I don't know if there is a way to update the meal
1 vote -
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
I love the app, when it’s working. My only problem is when it crashes a lot. It’s been down now for more than a month. Please fix this.
7 votes -
Group food and save meals that we use regularly
We should have the ability to group food and save meals that we use regularly.
1,673 votes -
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
Update the app. It constantly closes. If you need to access anything or you have no WiFi connection it will not load.
6 votes -
Total body measurements
Enable total body measurements (all of the measurements added together) to see if you have overall gained/lost cms/inches.
10 votes -
Meal Planner Recipes Export/Import to MyFitnessPal
I prefer to enter and track my meals in MyFitnessPal, since I have almost 2 years of preferences and recipes already there. Is there an easy way to export a recipe from the Meal Plan in Trainerize into MyFitnessPal? Currently it just tells me to enter in MyFitnessPal and then I have to manually create the recipe. I can't seem to figure out how to import it from the web either, since all the recipes just show up in the Trainerize app or as a pop up browser window. (so there's no web address to import from). At a minimum…
36 votes -
More Meal Tracker App options
I'd like to see more options to connect other more popular Meal Tracker apps. MyFitnessPal forces user to pay for barcode scanning. I'd like to see "Lose It" or Weight watchers as an option.
36 votes -
Fix the cardio / treadmill options in workouts to include duration not kilos - doesn’t make sense
The cardio options often don’t include duration just kgs and reps which makes no sense
1 vote -
Portrait videos should occupy full screen when viewing
Some instructors have vertical/portrait content, which I actually prefer. I understand they will have black bars on either side in the preview, but once I click into it, please have it automatically detect the proportions and make them full screen.
2 votes -
Shoppinglist
Have a shopping list for the whole week at the start so easier to plan … and use leftovers I personally hate food waste and what Am I doing w 2/3 of a canned tuna ( when I have used it in one meal in a salad ? )
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Recognizing a food type from the picture token instead of searching for the food
instead of searching for a food, I would like to take picture - ex. I take picture of tomatoes and app recognize and log tomatoes in. I will then just add a weight. Even better would be if the app recognize food and number on the scale and log automatically from picture both food and weight.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
