Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Add "Disc Golf" to the options for cardiovascular activity
Disc Golf is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world. There is an estimated 8-12 million people globally that have played disc golf. I'm requesting that it be added as an option alongside golf, table tennis, and the other sporting activities listed.
5 votes -
Mental Conditioning
Track well being and mindset feature
5 votes -
A 1 week feature on the bodyweight graph
It would be nice to see 1 week worth of clients weigh ins on the Bodyweight graph so we can see our clients body weight on a weekly basis instead of a minimum of three months.
5 votes -
Access saved programs from the app
Access, edit, and subscribe clients to programs from the app. When I get a notification that someone purchased a program, I want to be able to subscribe them to the program as soon as possible. If I’m not home at my computer, it would be great to be able to subscribe them right from my phone instead of waiting hours (or maybe days) to be on my computer again.
Would also be great to be able to edit programs from my phone. The good idea fairy comes at random times, so I might want to make a tweak to a…
5 votes -
See Exercise History as you coaching client 1-1 so you can see what you did last week
I use trainerize with my in person clients as well, and the downside seems to be that when I open the workout of the day I have planned for them, and I press on box squats for example, there is the ability to fill in the reps and weight but I can't see what we did last week for example.
(so I can progress). Would be great if you guys could consider adding an exercise history (inside the workout of the day) hope you know what I mean.5 votes -
Include emoji options when replying to comments on clients workouts
Emoji keyboard needed when replying to clients on a laptop. ATM only option for emoji is in direct messages or on mobile device.
5 votes -
Adding notes to master plans
Can you please add the option to add trainer notes to the master programs/workouts? I used to be a "sticky note" nut before trying to adopt technology and being able to add little notes as a reference point has always been really helpful. For example, on one saved program the ability to put "this is for people who will train at home using only body weight/resistance bands 3x per week and the gym 2x per week" etc.
5 votes -
Improve the programme editing/progressive overload system
Say I have completed a client's workout programme, increased the time & reps over the weeks.
Then if I go back & add an exercise in it doesn't actually get added in to the programme therefore I have to re-schedule all the workouts & re-do progressive overload.
This is super time consuming & would be much better if it more easily integrated programme edits.
5 votes -
Notifications for Desktop
I think it would be awesome to have messaging notifications pop up on desktop, similar to that of facebook, etc. Let's make it happen!
5 votes -
The ability for clients to access their workouts from a computer
We have multiple clients wanting to access their workouts from their computer for a bigger viewing screen.
5 votes -
Give the option for no rest time after the last set of an exercise.
If I give a client bench press for 3 sets and I want them resting 90 seconds between each set then I would select this on the rest time tab, however, that 90 second rest also applies after the 3rd set. What if I want them resting 3 minutes before their next exercise instead of 90 seconds? I have to select rest from the menu and select 3 minutes, but that pesky "90 second rest" is still there after their 3rd set of bench. It is a confusing feature.
5 votes -
Ability to see plays and analytics for videos
Important for me to see which videos are the most popular.
5 votes -
merge exercises
Im sure I am not the only one who has created an exercise more than once with a slightly different name, or used the trainerize exercise and then created my own. The problem with this is that if you ever switch to "the other exercise" you lose the statsfor that exercise and have to start over. It'd be great to have a MERGE option to allow stats to cross over between stats.
5 votes -
ability to undo archiving a message
I accidentally archived a message, but it's hard to find the thread again. Wish there was a way to quickly undo what I did.
5 votes -
Printable Graphs
Make the progress graphs printable, so i can downlad them in pdf add some comments on their progress and send that pdf to my client when the end of training phase is nearing
5 votes -
To be able to reflect on everything a client has done over 7 days
To get a 7 day report on their habits/nutrition averages/training outputs /bodyweight readings as a report (or even just to be able to do it)
This will help give weekly feedback in videos / calls for example
Similar to what you can see monthly but to be able to do it weekly would be very powerful
5 votes -
Ability to edit customized workout videos within the app
It is great to be able to record exercise demo videos within the app, but it would be even better to be able to edit the videos inside the app. It would save so much time. Recording on my phone, editing, then uploading each video takes so much time.
5 votes -
Changing the Time of the Habit Notification
One of my clients requested that he be notified at a later time for the habit and when I looked into it further, I found this isn't an option.
Changing the time would help to keep clients more accountable.
5 votes -
Reverse Pyramid training
Currently I have to enter each set as a separate custom exercise if I want to program reverse Pyramid training.
In fact, Pyramid training of any kind is not really supported
5 votes -
Ability for clients to "tick box" wavier in the purchase stage.
If clients can "tick box" or "agree" to a wavier, T&C for programs in the purchasing stages this would simplify the process and that we don't have to chase clients for them. It could also mean that dont get access to a program until they have done this / signed the wavier etc. This would reduce our risk of a client automatically starting a program if a waiver has not be signed.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?