Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Add reminders to clients in notes
Being able to add a reminder for the coach to a client for a time and date would be useful. For example I have a client who currently has some medical issues she has gone to the doctors for. I need to remember in 2 weeks to check up on a few things with relation to this.
Ability to add that to the client and then receive this as a reminder would be very useful
5 votes -
client can choose meals to fit target
Allow Clients to make Meal Swaps and see the Recipes to choose from
5 votes -
Ability to pay out trainers based on how many clients are assigned to them for the month
Right now it is a bit complicated to manage payroll. It would be great if Trainerize can pay out to the trainers depending how many clients they have that month
5 votes -
Allow trainers to choose from low carb, low fat, balanced for different meal selection. I want to be able to program high carb meals around
The option to choose between high carb, low carb, low fat, etc for different meals, not just the meals for the entire plan.
I want to be able to program high carb meals before training sessions, but higher fat and higher protein meals in the mornings. It would be nice to be able to choose from all recipes, not just make a plan with only balanced or only low carb meals.
Also the option to input our own meals. I'd like to be able to plug in my own recipes and grow the database for my clients. I have a…
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Allow clients to access old phases if the trainer would like.
It would be good to have the option to allow clients to access old programs without having to manually re-add the phases each time.
I have 'graduated' clients who would still like to access their old programs afterwards, so I charge them a small monthly fee to still access the app, but currently have to manually add all the old workouts into an on-demand library.
5 votes -
Ability to create repeating appointments in calendar even if client doesn't have enough session credits
It would be really helpful if a session credit didn't get deducted until the appointment date in the calendar actually occurs. That way you could set a client appointment as repeating, even if they don't have the credits yet.
Either that or a trainer can mark a session as "complete" after their personal training session and then their session credit is deducted.
Most of our clients are on monthly billing and it would be a huge help if we could have repeating events in the calendar even if they don't have the session credits yet.
For example, if I wanted…
5 votes -
Allow smart meal planner to work in calories only mode.
We should be able to assign how a client tracks meals when using the smart meal planner.
I want to give my challenge client calories only tracking, but it's only but it only gives the calories and macros as an option to select.
5 votes -
ability to edit time a habit needs to be completed in order to hit streaks
Trainerize has habits automatically set that a client needs to complete a habit by noon in order to hit a streak. I think that as long as it is marked completed each day, no matter the time, it should count towards their streak.
5 votes -
Copying Client Programs copies the progression spreadsheet as well.
Currently, when you map out several days in the calendar you can edit those days in a progression spreadsheet. However, if you try to copy that program over to another client it only copies the "Workout Builder" portion and not the calendar changes.
Proposed change
Master Programs if "scheduled" copies to clients program. That way if you periodize 6 weeks, you don't have to re-type every change for every client on every exercise.
Client programs if "scheduled" copy over changes made to the "progression spreadsheet". The master workouts tab doesn't allow for planned periodization and often forces me to write…
5 votes -
Meal Plan Autogenerates according to Daily Nutrition Goals
When I created the meal planner it only allows me to select balanced, high protein and low protein options. I would like to put in the daily nutrition goals there instead of under goals and habits.
The idea is the have the recipes auto generated based off the daily nutrition goals.
5 votes -
Highlight appointment availability on calendar
When clients want to schedule an appointment have the days that we are available be highlighted in the calendar during the scheduling process.
5 votes -
remove timer from video workout
Not all clients want to see how much longer there is left for a workout. This timer can also get in the way of trainers who have added a stopwatch icon for counting down the clients for intervals during the video workout.
5 votes -
Add specific comments for each certain exercises.
There are certain movements I need to be specific on with exercises. I also would like my clients to be able to make specific comments on exercises vs just a blanket comment for the entire workout.
5 votes -
Free selection of hand portions!
I have clients with big calorie intakes and I cannot set the hand portions within the app as I cannot find the numbers I need for them...
5 votes -
plate calculator
An in app calculator for loading plates would be awesome! A lot of clients don't have a grasp on what plates to load to = the weight programmed. For example say an exercise was set for 185 lbs ---- it would inform clients "45 lbs plate and a 25 lbs plate" would = that. So much time is wasted from their workouts trying to do the mental math would benefit them greatly.
5 votes -
5 question questionnaire before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness ect
5 question 1-10 questionnaire that pops up before workout commences, asking hydration, food intake, tiredness so trainer can establish what level they are at before working out and if it needs to be progressed/regressed
5 votes -
Auto Updated Exercise Goals
Being able to set a goal for a specific exercise e.g. XXkg for X reps on Seated Cable row, and then have the data autopopulate what percentage progress clients are making towards that goal and let clients know how theyre progressing
5 votes -
Record cancelled or rescheduled appoinments
With self booking, our trainers would like to have a record or clients who cancel or reschedule appointments that they've booked themselves.
5 votes -
Assign appts to specific staff and allow clients to select any staff qualified for a meeting
Would love (need) to have the ability to select which staff person is qualified / can take/hold which appts as well as having the option to allow the client the option to select a staff member for their appt instead of being restricted to just the assigned staff member.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?