Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Online status on messenger
Online status, showing a small green dot or "online" badge when the client/coach is currently online.
17 votes -
Section for all our forms
It would be really useful if we could upload all of our forms to our Trainerize account, like our par-q, check in sheets & liability waivers ect.
17 votes -
Additional Reactions
My clients would love to be able to use a heart reaction instead of just a thumbs up when they appreciate or agree with something that’s said either in messages or with other people in their group.
17 votes -
Total Volume for each major muscle within a program
When the word "volume" is used in sport science research, it is referring to the number of total hard working sets per week (a hard working set is a set taken with 5 reps from failure). Yes this means that "high volume" means a lot of working sets, not a lot of reps.
In order to track and progress volume, it would be good to see the number of sets sets programmed on a per muscle group basis. At the moment, the only way to do this is to manually count sets.
17 votes -
17 votes
-
Ability to automate the WOD feature so you can create specific workouts to be sent on on specific dates.
I want to be able to automate a WOD to be sent out to a group on a certain day and certain time. I don't want to put these workouts in a program since I have a product that is specifically for WODS.
17 votes -
Search feature on the message system. That way if we have to go back and look for something, we don't have to scroll forever.
If we have to go back and look for something specific, it takes a pretty long time to scroll back. We have a lot of clients who have been with us for well over a year..and more. Searching the history of messages can take a really long time.
17 votes -
Be able to charge a one-time setup or enrollment fee for a recurring purchase
There should be an option to include an enrollment fee when someone subscribes to a recurring payment program. Like $49 enrollment and then goes to $15/month after that so if they cancel they would again have to pay that $49.
17 votes -
Capability to have client video themselves while seeing the workout video
Capability for client to view our videos while video taping themselves for us to see.
17 votes -
Change the robotic voice!
I really like that there are voice instructions but I've had several people say the don't like the robotic voice. I don't like it myself. It would be great if it sounded more human! Or we could choose to have it be a male or female voice.
17 votes -
Have Estimated 1RM viewable in the progress graph
Tracking estimated 1rm is one of the best ways to see strength progress for a given exercise
17 votes -
Allow clients to track 'freestyle workouts' in real-time...
Allow clients to track 'freestyle workouts' in real-time adding the exercise followed by sets, reps and weight as they go. This would make things way simpler to track as they go along rather than having to add the exercises first, then editing the sets/reps, then editing the weight, which at the moment is a nightmare.
17 votes -
Editing progression
When editing progression for a workout, it would be great to see the last 1-3 workouts stats (sets, reps, weight) (more the better) as well. You might need to adjust exercise based on previous stats, and having everything in view would make things so much simpler.
17 votes -
Print ALL Tracking sheets, for the days clients, at one time
Allow us to print the tracking sheets, for ALL (or even a selection of) clients at one time.
Example: I have 6 in person clients today. I print their tracking sheet, and put it on a clipboard. I have to switch into each client, to open the workout, and print it. I just want to press PRINT ALL TRACKING SHEETS, and be done.
As a Piggy-Back to this Suggestion. CARDIO needs a PRINT button.
17 votes -
Add Exercise Progress Graphs to iPhone/iPad mobile apps
It would be helpful to view a client's exercise progress on i-devices, including all options for locating exercise and graphing max reps/weight/load.
17 votes -
Pin messages in group chat & individual messages
Ability to pin messages in group chats and/or individual messages. I like having completed workouts, activity and habits toggled on in my group chats because we can all celebrate and cheer everyone on in their efforts. But when I post updates or important messages, they get lost in the feed. It would be really cool to be able to pin these messages so it's easier for clients to find them and not potentially miss them since I wouldn't expect everyone to check the group chat every single day.
16 votes -
Allow meal photo "click in" to view full photo on larger screen, not just hover and have the photo blow up past your screen
Please adjust the meal photo option. I would like to clearly see a day's worth of food in photos without having to hover over each tiny little photo. Currently when you hover over the small photo the picture blows up 500% and you can only see the top 1/3 of the photo on your computer screen. It's a mess I cant even see what the photo is trying to capture. Please fix this - I have my clients log their meals by photos only we do not track calories (typically)
16 votes -
Show Daily Macros on Smart Meal Plan
The Smart Meal Plan shows total calories for all meals per day but not a total for macros per day.
16 votes -
Check off exercises when done with each
I've had a few clients ask for a feature where they can "check off" exercises as they finish them. With this, that set/exercise would collapse and move to the next one - rather than having to search around the page with all open exercises.
16 votes -
Reply to comments on community page & Improve reaction emojis
Please make it so you can reply directly to someones comment in a community page like a thread. Also to improve the "reaction emojis" to peoples comments on a community page. Can you add the heart emoji, laugh emoji, flex emoji, hug emoji.
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?