Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
i hate that you force the water tracker in the dashboard of the account. I also hate that when I do add water and track it it doesnt check
i hate that you force the water tracker in the dashboard of the account. I also hate that when I do add water and track it it doesnt check when its complete
2 votes -
Add connection to COROS app
Please add the option to connect to the COROS wearable! As hybrid training + running gains popularity, all wearables should be syncable to the app.
2 votes -
Randomizer Block
A more in-depth example would be a randomized pec-dominant workout made from three preselected movement blocks.
The first randomizer block could include bench press, dumbbell press, and push-ups. The second block could include skull crushers, triceps rope pushdowns, and overhead dumbbell triceps extensions. The third block could include dumbbell Arnold press, dumbbell shoulder press, and barbell military press.
Every time the user opens that three-block workout, the system could generate a different version by cycling through the trainer’s preselected exercises. If the user does not like the movement selected, they could manually cycle to another approved option within that block.…
2 votes -
Apple Watching syncing
I’ve found that just prior to an APP upgrade that the APP, once activated does not sync properly with the Apple Watch. Once upgraded it works fine.
2 votes -
Please add support for European payment methods in ABC Trainerize Integrated Payments
At the moment, the built-in Stripe Integrated Payments add-on appears to support only credit cards and Visa/Mastercard debit cards. For many European coaches and clients, this is a major limitation because credit cards are not the default way to pay for subscriptions or coaching services in many countries.
The most important additions would be:
SEPA Direct Debit — Eurozone / SEPA countries
SEPA Bank Transfer — Eurozone / SEPA countries
iDEAL / Wero — Netherlands / expanding Europe
Bancontact — Belgium
PayPal — Europe-wide
Apple Pay — Europe-wide
Google Pay — Europe-wide
Sofort / Pay by Bank — Germany, Austria,…2 votes -
adding new client to repeating class/program
I'd love to be able to update my group sessions to add people to repeated sessions versus 1 session. I have a 12 week program and if someone starts part way through I have to manually go through each class and add the person. It would be great if I could add the person to the class with a repeat option for the future classes.
2 votes -
Screen Sharing and Recording on video calls
I like to plan our calls in the app so it shows on their calendar, but then I send them the zoom link so I can share my screen / record. I wish I could just screen share and record in the trainerize app so everything is in one place.
Then if there was a place in the app we could upload recorded calls so clients who missed it can go watch it.
2 votes -
Use Trainerize Native Video for Prospect Calls
To do a video call with a prospect you're required to post a Zoom (or other) link...Why would we need to do this if we have the video add-on purchased (which I do)?
This needs to be an option asap. The whole reason I got rid of Zoom is because I opted for the native video feature.2 votes -
Full control over booking windows
The ability to choose exactly how long before a class starts that a member can book and cancel is a huge necessity.
Right now the minimum sign up time is limited to 2 hours or 0 hours before the class--why isn't there at least a 1 hour option??Ideally this is an input box next to a drop down menu like when you set an alert in Google Calendars where you select Week, Day, Hour, Minutes and then enter your desired time frame.
I don't want to set it to 0 because that's too lenient, but I guarantee if I…
2 votes -
Personalized AI Bot that answers people questions with AI Food log in that intergrates and put the data into myfitnesspal.
I have seen trainers already doing this through Trainerize, but with multiple systems that are integrated to make this happen. They can assign clients to a personalized AI bot that handles everyday questions, pretty much about anything. Also, they have AI food integration log-ins that once the client takes a picture or enters the data within the chat, it automatically uploads the data into MyFitnessPal.
2 votes -
Having Add-ons as options to Main Products in the Main Product Description
Allowing customers the ability to select add-ons to a main product (specified by me) is essential. I want to off accountability coaching as an add-on to recurring online training memberships. But I can't because it isn't a specific Trainerize product, it's a value add for people who haven't developed the self-efficacy to maintain the programming on their own.
This should be upsell options within the main product description.
Why this isn't already a thing is kind of crazy.2 votes -
Ability to create paragraphs when typing messages on pc
When I type a group message for example (from my pc) I can't hit enter to create a new paragraph. Creating the message from my phone I can. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but this would be a wonderful feature to help seperate ideas and create a cleaner message when working from a pc
2 votes -
video calls - background blur or cover image
Ability to add a background filter or blur background for video calls via the app
2 votes -
What Support Features Does ABC Trainerize Utilize?
As digital fitness platforms advance, it is critical to grasp the tools that allow for seamless communication, progress tracking, and individualized coaching. Participants are encouraged to investigate how Trainerize, the fundamental technology that powers ABC Trainerize, incorporates numerous support features such as in-app messaging, workout feedback, habit tracking, and real-time notifications. These elements are critical for maintaining client engagement, increasing accountability, and keeping customers on track with their fitness goals.
The conversation may also include scratch games how ABC Trainerize assists trainers with automatic scheduling, performance statistics, and custom training plans. Coaches can use these technologies to provide more efficient…
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Being able to add links on the in app consultation forms.
Being able to add links on the in app consultation forms.
2 votes -
Trial product - Allow trainers to set start date
Allow trainers to select a start date for trial products, as trainers may want to run challenges, and not having the ability to set a fixed start date makes it hard to run challenges.
2 votes -
Group coaching calls
We do a group coaching call every second sunday and would like you to consider not only screen sharing but also a chat window exactly like skype where people can ask questions through the training so we can answer them or an emoji like raising a hand to then come off mute and ask their question
2 votes -
Group Class Attendee Info
For Group Fitness Roster's we'd love to see how many class check-ins they have total and we'd like an icon next to their name on the roster to denote a birthday. As Group Instructors we just see the name and whether they're signed in. We'd like to give shout outs to milestone numbers of classes and shout outs for birthdays.
2 votes -
Dark theme
A dark theme would be nice. Switching to a dark mode at night and light mode during the day.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?