Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Allow "Plans" under a Master Program be set for "1 month" vs only by weeks.
For billing, it's much easier for plans to be monthly not just by a set number of weeks. I realize I can customize per client for whom the plan is "copied to" but this takes extra steps since for my purposes, all clients are billed monthly, not weekly. I see this same idea mentioned elsewhere and I voted on it, but I'm not as concerned with the syncroniztion with Mindbody as I am just for the sake of selling/billing on a "monthly" basis vs weekly basis.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Please autosave our summaries! I forget to save sometimes and have to completely rewrite them...my summaries are in depth. Rewrite-no fun
This is something I have been wishing for ever since I started. I write out summary specifically for each client's workout program. Sometimes I am scrolling down to look back over the workouts real quick and forget to push "save" in the summary before I click on something I see needs to be edited in the plan. Then I realize I completely erase my entire summary...and I haven't copied it so I have to try and rewrite what I wrote the first time. Is there any way possible to add an "autosave feature for the summaries?" That way when us…
3 votes -
Create Program Templates
We should be able to create programs as templates then load to a client. It’s a very long process when you have to do programs for more than 6 people per week. The ability to do a 6 week basic program will also aid new starters in the gym.
3 votes -
Make the workout builder window a fullscreen window.
Workout builder should be a full screen window. It would allow for more features to be available for building the workout but I also like to be able to see the entirety of a workout that I'm building. However, it's all crammed into this tiny window, which also doesn't always format well, depending on what browser you're using.
3 votes -
Ability to save programs developed by trainers.
Currently there is no way to save or archive programs developed by personal trainers. If a program that is developed by a trainer and is deleted by mistake and/or in haste, it is permanently deleted. There is no archive or method to insure that what is deleted is intentional.
3 votes -
make "recent activity" optional on the dashboard
The dashboard loads very slowly - maybe because I have 400+ clients all doing stuff. The "spinny loading wheel" in the Recent Activity panel leads me to believe that's what's slowing it down. I can't switch to any other view (Clients, Messages, etc) until it's done loading. Would love to have an option to toggle this panel off to speed up my process every time I log on. Thanks!
3 votes -
Stats On Measurement Screen
Provide: Age & Height when you enter body stats. This would help me when completing BF% using bioimpedance.
3 votes -
Connect with EASY DIET DIARY
This is connected with FOODWORKS 8 (Xyris Software) that all nutritionists and dietitians use in Australia and NZ.
3 votes -
Edit main workout Template that automatically updateClients that is using that workout template
I have created a workout template and I have a multiple clients using the template however I add and videos tot he template weekly sometimes daily. I have updated the main template but this does not update all the clients using the template. Example I added 3 new videos and I have 50 people using this template instead of going to each individually to update them how can I do a bulk update without duplicating in the calendar or going to each individually?
3 votes -
infographic
Infographic or animation marketing video explaining how online personal training works from a client perspective that we can use on our websites to help increase conversion rates. A lot of prospects don't really grasp the concept of online personal training so a captivating video animation will help clear up the message to drive sales.
Thanks
3 votes -
This app is the basis of my business and I would LOVE if you could send out daily emails including info about CALORIES and MACROS as well
This app is the basis of my business and I would LOVE if you could send out daily emails including info about CALORIES and MACROS as well, on top of the daily workout check in emails. It would be a game changer!
3 votes -
If you change an exercise in the master template (i.e update a video) you can choose to apply the changes to some or all clients templates
If you change an exercise in the master template (i.e update a video or alter the technique details) you can choose to apply the changes to some of the clients that you select or all clients templates that exist within the there workouts or training sessions
3 votes -
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
Clients should be able to add an exercise
Before the update, clients could add an exercise to their workout, and now they can't. Given that things often have to be adjusted on the fly (based on injury, equipment availability, etc) they should be able to track what they did even if they have to adjust.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
A button to report when the site/app is down
The status page never seems to be updated until after an outage is over, which is unhelpful. It's hard to know if the team is even aware of the situation, let alone working on it.
Having a button to 'report a problem' would be great.
In general, having the status page updated faster during an outage would be great - even if it's just to say that it's being investigated.
2 votes -
2 way messaging for basic clients
I have some clients who need to pause for a certain timeframe, so I downgrade them to basic only because I don't want to pay for their seat. I would still like to connect with them once a month to check in and see if they are ready to upgrade or go back to their original program. I would like to keep all of my messaging within the app and with these clients being downgraded to basic, I can't connect with them. It would be great if we could enable messaging to basic clients so we can continue to chat…
2 votes -
if an old deactivated client purchases a new product - re-activate them automatically
if a client who has previously worked with you (but deactivated) purchases a new product the automation for product purchase date and product start date should still apply - aka online - 2 way messaging etc!!!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?