Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Need KETO options and KETO macro please!
- Keto-Friendly Food Options — Meals or ingredients that are low in carbs, high in fats, and moderate in protein. Think:
Avocados
Eggs & bacon
Bunless burgers
Salmon or steak with veggies cooked in butter
Cauliflower rice
Cheese, nuts, olive oil, etc.
- Keto Macros — The ideal breakdown of macronutrients for a ketogenic diet, usually:
70–75% fat
20–25% protein
5–10% carbs (usually under 20–50g net carbs per day)
3 votes -
Allow Data to be Pulled Via API - Health and Workout Data
I want to be able to pull data under the progress section via api and have it return back to me in a json format. I want to use the data to create my own metrics and dashboards to use when coaching clients. While Trainerize offers some it is lacking and not comprehensive.
3 votes -
Message All Clients Booked in Group/Class
The trainer assigned to a Group/Class session should be able to message all clients booked for a session in a group message from the Calendar instead of trying to do the same from the Messages in another browser tab adding one client at a time - very time consuming and inaccurate.
3 votes -
double booking
being able to double book or overlap times
3 votes -
edit an existing auto message
Ability to edit an existing auto message, such as the day it is on their calendar, or the content
3 votes -
Change the way coaches create and build programs
I love trainerize for clients however for coaches I feel like it's lacking in programming department. It loads very slowly for starts but I don't feel like it's as easy to navigate and build out programs.What I loved about True Coach for the coaching side you have the ability to see the calendar and edit workouts while looking at a week view. Meaning I can see the workout I'm buidling but also each program I've build on previous days. Which allows for more cohesive programming when I can reference the previous workouts and program as a whole vs. one workout…
3 votes -
AUTO SAVE, AUTO SAVE, AUTO SAVE
How is this not a priority? I have lost all of my content so many times because trainerize is so behind by missing this one essential feature that every other app and progam has.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Have Multiple meal plans on one meal plan e.g 20% deficit and maintenance and 110% TDEE
The current meal plan doesn't allow flexibility in diets and costs coaches more time in admin hours when they could be doing marketing or getting new leads. It is also frustrating because you can't focus on specific diets like front carb loading and isocaloric e.t.c. It would make more sense to have one menu where you can add multiple meal plans that are saved and don't have to be regenerated so the client can have their deficit meal plan of 80% TDEE and maintenance for diet breaks and then 110% TDEE for building phases. It would also be handy to…
3 votes -
Performance-based Challenges
Challenges are great but it would be good to be able to add something like a "5k leaderboard" or "heaviest bench press" rather than the point-based challenges pre-added to the dashboard.
3 votes -
A feature to track fasting (timing of eating food). Similar to the app Fastik
A feature where you can start and stop your eating window, which measures how long the fast is and what takes place during those hours of your fasting window. Have been using the app Fastik and it would be great to either have an integration or these features within Trainerize.
3 votes -
Too many variations in the ingredients each week, simplify it.
The amount of ingredients you need to buy each week for the meals is way too much. It makes it very hard for people to prep their meals and shop for them. While having some variations is good, too many makes it too hard to shop for, budget for, and prepare for.
This then leads to people just giving up.
Keep meals similar to a point.
3 votes -
Clients check list for trainers to check off
Would be great to have a list of clients that you can tick/untick so you know as a coach who has been reached out to for the week with a cals
3 votes -
Weekly workout builder
Weekly Workout Builder
Have a weekly overview option when building out a workout program.Would make building custom programs much more manageable.
As of now I’m having to build in excel first to be able to see my weekly overview without having to toggle back and forth through the workouts.
3 votes -
Adding a specific filter to the challenges. Clients will only get points on specific challenges not with every workout
Fare challenge race if clients have different workouts plan but want to compete on a group challenge
3 votes -
Nutrition Coaching
Add a similar feature to Cronometer Pro where coaches can make a nutrition plan and copy paste it for the entire week, making the food logging easier for the client as they meal prep everything anyways. They can then use the meal substitution feature if they want to eat something different / eat out/ order in.
3 votes -
Bodily Measurement Progress beyond 3 Years!
On bodily measurements I would like to be able to compare a client from OVER 3 years ago. The graph only shows max 3 years.
I have clients that stay with me beyond 3 years and now where is their old data located?
3 votes -
Notification icon when a client substitutes
On the overview page under recent activity and the client's calendar, I would like to see an icon or notification badge when clients substituted an exercise. For my custom workouts, I don't remember what was originally in there workout so it would be good to see if the same thing gets substituted - lets me know the clients preference, comfort level with that exercise, or if the gym is too busy for that machine/exercise.
3 votes -
Shop
It would be awesome to be able to sell physical products on here as well for e.g shorts, shorts, gym accessories in your companies name. add them just like any other product but have the ability to manage stock for e.g (make it so if you have 20x large shirts to sell you can enter that limit and once they all sell they mark out of stock).
3 votes -
Track to see how much each trainer is bringing in with their clients
I would like the ability to see how much each trainer is bringing in, so that it easy to see how much I need to pay them out at the end of the month. So when a client gets assigned to a trainer, it would be great to see that dollar amount under the trainer instead of the entire company.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?