Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Coach Seats for Trainer
Coach seat.
I need the option to have my own seat and log my ow workout food etc without logging in and out of the app.
3 votes -
nutrition
Having an Introduction section to their Meal Plan just like their Training Programs. This way we can what we've created for them, write any goals, etc.
3 votes -
Red Light, Yellow Light, Green Light System.
A quick check in day of workout, based on the answers provided regarding energy and recovery, the client will perform then the appropriate predetermined workout or rest day, Red Light = rest day, Yellow light = modified workout as predetermined by the trainer, green light = all out planned workout.
3 votes -
Notifications for Group Classes
We need notifications for group class bookings. For both in person and virtual. Currently we don’t get notified when we have a group class booking. I manage multiple trainers with various class times. Checking about 50 virtual slots daily is chaotic. A simple notification will help tremendously
3 votes -
Feature Request: Custom Daily & Weekly Calorie Burn Goals
Hi Trainerize Team and Community,
I really enjoy using Trainerize to track workouts and progress, but I would love to see a feature that allows users to set custom daily or weekly calorie burn goals.
Specifically, it would be great to have:
The ability to set a daily or weekly calorie target
Progress tracking that compares actual calories burned vs. goal
Optional notifications or reminders if the goal hasn’t been reached
A simple visual summary on the dashboard
I believe this feature would help improve motivation, accountability, and overall user engagement—especially for clients focused on fat loss or performance goals.
…
3 votes -
Adding a cycle tracker with feedback would be amazing ! It was also keep me from building my own app lol have women track there cycle so th
Allowing women to track there cycle and depending on phase it will allow a certain workout . For women in there follicular or ovulation they will hit better PR because estrogen is higher as well as testosterone. During menstrual could apply a different kind of intense workout depending on client everyone is different . Just hormone intelligent training that’s my model
3 votes -
Ability to change thumbnail for client referrals
It would be nice to be able to change the thumbnail for client referrals. Some coaches only train men, so it doesn't align to have a photo of two women. It would be nice to upload your own custom photo that aligns with your business.
3 votes -
New AI Feature
I just wanted to say that I'm really disappointed that Trainerize is introducing an AI feature to help write plans for several reasons.
This industry is so unregulated already and now there's an easy way for people without knowledge and certification to just create a plan and sell it. I think this is dangerous and could lead to an increase in injury rates at worst and at best, cause people to pay for something that's not really tailored to them or helping them.
AI technology uses so much water. We are in a water deficit as of right now in…
3 votes -
Stop completed workouts being deleted when I unschedule them
On a number of occasions, I've accidentally unscheduled a completed workout for a client, which then deletes the workout entirely. No weights. No reps. No measure of progress.
This is extremely frustrating and there's no way to recover these so far as I can tell.
Please stop the software deleting completed workouts through unscheduling them, unless I explicitly click the 'delete workout' button in the calendar.
Thanks!
3 votes -
habit description more visible on first click.
Clients keep telling me that after months of working with me they haven't found the descriptions of custom habits, because you need to swipe to the left.
There is no instructions whatsoever to do so.
So please add a preview of the habit description and/ or an instruction to swipe left, thanks!3 votes -
Coach feedback on check in forms.
Being able to comment or provide feedback on check in forms themselves, rather than sending feedback separately via messages.
This would keep feedback contextual to the client’s answers, easier for clients to review later, and less fragmented across the app. It would also save time for coaches and improve clarity, especially in habit-based coaching where reflection and targeted feedback are key.3 votes -
Create a days food diary as a template to copy to any other day.
Create a template of all meals in a day that can be copied to any other day. Rather than entering each item individually ot scrolling through to find a previous day to copy from l. Would be easier to just select a pre determined template
3 votes -
direct point control on challenges.
I think direct control of the points is needed, deductions & awarding points for completed challenges / activities etc. of course this should be put a notification in the group.
I have a client who's synced her app to her fitness ecosystem and sometimes gets double points awarded when she finishes a workout. for example she has a cardio session logged twice on 7 occasions so far. it would be good if I could at least see the points awarded to that specific person and deduct if necessary. maybe not remove points at will but maybe just remove specific added…
3 votes -
Digital Membership card straight to Apple wallet
Digital Membership card straight to Apple wallet
3 votes -
How Can Trainerize Be Further Customized to Support Coaches and Clients?
I’d love to see more customization options in Trainerize to better support both coaches and clients. For example:
Custom Workout Templates: Allow coaches to create and save unique workout structures for different client types.
Flexible Nutrition Plans: Enable personalized meal plans that can be adjusted based on dietary preferences and progress.
Enhanced Progress Tracking: More detailed analytics and customizable reports to monitor client performance and engagement.
UI Personalization: Options to adjust the dashboard layout and color schemes for a more intuitive experience.
Integrations: Support for third-party fitness apps and wearables for seamless data import.
These updates could make Trainerize even…
3 votes -
product link
On the product page, choose between pay in full of Payment plan.
3 votes -
WE NEED the ability to better adjust the macros goals with the smart meal plans.
the macro % provided is trash. It can have a variance of 50g of a macro between the options. We need to be able to input specific macros for the daily goal with the meal planner, and even if the recipes dont perfectly hit it, only having 4 vague options for macros is not acceptable coaching.
3 votes -
3 votes
-
API Access - Non-Studio Plans
I would like to be able to pull clients data (body stats, calories/macros, etc) using API but can't justify getting the Studio Plan based on my business size. Is there a way for other plans to get API access? Even if it's an add on plan similar to the Stripe add on etc. This would be so helpful, thank you in advance!!
3 votes -
Build Workout Sections
As well as we can build a full workout in our library, or build a full program. Would be amazing if we could build workout section.
Example: I build a premade set of 5 warm-ups workout sections, and then I can just copy them for the workouts or programs that I´m build. In that way I wouldn´t had to always make them from scratch.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?