Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Save Partial workouts or workout blocks to be able to quick-add
It would be great to be able to save workout blocks in our templates to be able to quick-add or quick build around. It would save some time in WOB instead of having to go look for a workout that has that block in it and then delete what you don't need.
4 votes -
Attach workout to an appointment or class
It would be monumental if we could combine class check-ins with their scheduled WOD and mark the WOD complete as the class completes.
4 votes -
Have option to edit macros for the clients. Also don't only show calories for the day but also the macronutrients.
Have option to edit macros for the clients. Also don't only show calories for the day but also the macronutrients.
4 votes -
Family Billing
Support another family member purchasing a digital subscription for someone in their family.
4 votes -
allow me to download my data (past workouts, measurements, etc)
The UI of the app is ineffective in seeing my data points. Please allow me to export my data.
4 votes -
Create a side box to record feeling/modifications during exercise on training card
There are boxes to record reps and sets, but not about feelings or mofications for clients.
Example, I am doing a band exercise, I NEED to write down which color the band used was in order to remember next time.
Example 2, I am doing an exercise at a certain inclination or in a certain position, and I NEED to write down where I was or I was positioned.ATM, reps and sets box only retain numbers.
4 votes -
Time
I would like to be able to time a workout. If I have them do 10 push Ups, 15 squats 10 pull-ups, 10 sets. I think it would be nice to record the time and then see if they can beat it.
4 votes -
Add goals to other body measurements
Would be good to add goals to other body measurements and have the app track them, in the same way that you currently can with setting bodyweight goals. Body fat percentage and waist circumference are all popular goals which cannot be automatically tracked, for example.
4 votes -
A cardio and supplementation section... viewable by both trainer and client
I believe it's absolutely necessary to have a cardio protocol section as well as a supplement protocol section.
4 votes -
Improved Progress Analysis, and/or Export Function
Currently needing to re-enter client-entered data, such as calories, macros, body weight, etc., into a separate spreadsheet to create my own graphs to help them better visualize progress.
Possible Solutions:
Improve the progress section with customizable charts, trendlines, etc.
Allow trainers to export data from the progress tab, in excel/google sheet format, so we can create our own methods for data analysis.
4 votes -
Meal Plan Macro Split of 20% protein, 80% carbs, 10% fats
Protein and fats don´t need to be that high. Need much more carbs :)
4 votes -
Client notes per workout?
Client notes per workout?
4 votes -
Ability to remove Smart Meal Plan in Product Ends automation
We have the ability to automate a meal plan PDF being removed, but do not have the ability to remove a Smart Meal Plan.
4 votes -
Change Progress graph timeframes from calendar months to a rolling timeframe.
Currently, the graphs can only be displayed using full calendar months.
eg.
1M - Nov
3M - Sep/Oct/Nov
6M - Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep/Oct/NovIf a client starts in the middle of Oct, and we review in the middle of Nov, we're only able to show half of Nov's data(1M). or zoom out to a full 3 calendar months just to see 31day's of progress.
A rolling timeframe of days or weeks gives us a report that is easier to read, eliminates wasted graph space, and looks more professional.
e.g. Display Previous:
30 days
60 days
90 daysGiven that Trainerize already requires…
4 votes -
Trainer tracks own progress great to use for selling point
As a personal trainer I would love to be able to track my own meals and progress just like clients do. This could be used as another selling point while working out in the gym and someone notices the app.
4 votes -
Ability to pay for a service without creating a profile.
I have athletes with an account but the parents want to pay. The parents do not want an account and the athletes don't want to share their log in info.
4 votes -
Allow someone to have access to all clients without being able to see financials.
I have an assistant and I need them to get me their check ins and communicate with my clients so I have everything I need in front of me while programming them, but I don’t want them to have access to the finances portion of my clients.
4 votes -
Show client's current weight in their profile card
You can view a client's age, date of birth, height, but not weight in their profile card. It would be great to see their current weight in here as well.
4 votes -
Ability to include images in PARQ or other custom forms
Ability to include images in PARQ or other custom forms
4 votes -
Link an appointment to multiple session packs
I would like to see the ability for a single appointment type to be linked to different session pack products.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?