Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize
6315 results found
-
Enable Expiring Program Tags When Subscribed To Master/On-Demand Programs
Trainers should be able to enable to see when clients custom programs are expiring or expired, but unfortunately that isn't the case when they are also subscribed to a master program or on-demand program library. This is a big flaw as many master programs linked to groups or on-demand programs are now being used to compliment clients custom primary programs, and not just as an alternative to them.
4 votes -
Countdown timer for days until program ends
We all know if theres a deadline we work harder subconsciously. So if you our members are on a 30 day, 90 day, 120 day, or annual program, and the countdown timer is on dashboard, clicking away, day by day, its going to create URGENCY.
Urgency creates habits, that create results.
So if theres days ticking away, day by day on dashboard, they are going to DO MORE, work harder, etc.
4 votes -
BASIC CLIENTS - Add ability to track and store measurements for gym members
There's no real difference between basic clients and offline clients. For non-pt clients such as gym members who are added to trainerize, we should be able to at least track and store their measurements at bare minimum. This is a free feature with myfitnesspal. I rather move all my clients to trainerize then use 2 different apps for this.
4 votes -
More detailed progress charts on custom Cardio exercises (Time, speed, max speed, avg speed etc.)
With the system preset Cardio exercises users and trainers can track distance, max speed, average speed, tempo etc., but for the custom added ones (like airbike, rowerg, skierg in my case) the only possibility is to track time, even though clients input all the aforementioned data.
Given that all that data is already available and collected I believe it won't be too hard to make this feature available.
4 votes -
Habit Tracking for Basic Clients
Hi there! I love the basic client add, however it would be nice to allow them to have habits tracking.
4 votes -
App tutorial for clients & freezes !!!
A getting started “how to” for client to see and know what to do and how to use app also a structured and better approach for freezes
4 votes -
Calendar:
Put the desktop version of the full calendar back for clients and coaches. I LOVED being able to open up their calendar, and in a quick view, see all that they had checked off for each day.
4 votes -
Provide a scanner option so clients can scan a food item to get nutrition information
Similar to most nutrition tracking apps. Your in app good tracker should have a scanner option so that people can simply scan the bar code on a package to import all nutrition information.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
message clients attached to appointment
It would be great if we could send a message to all clients that are attached to an appointment, rather than going to the clients tab and having to highlight each client or utilize groups.
4 votes -
Audio messaging
Please add audio messaging! This makes explaining complex concepts much easier to explain when clients have questions. It would also be nice to have this option as it’s very quick.
4 votes -
Allow clients to back date a habit (which it does) AND have it extend their streak
Currently, a client can back date a habit if they forgot to log one. For example, if they had a wedding or out of town. But when they go back in to log the ones they forget to log, the streak doesn't continue. its starts the streak over
4 votes -
Notifications
Ability to schedule reminder notifications for Habits at specific times.
4 votes -
auto deactivate without automation setup
ability to auto deactivate a client without having to do it through stripe or zapier. Automation shouldn't have to be setup to do this.
4 votes -
If a client skips sets and reps, or certain aspects of a workout, trainers should be able to see if they only completed X% of the workout.
I don't understand why if a client only completes certain parts of a workout, but not the entire thing, that it still says on trainers' end that they "completed" the workout.
4 votes -
Allow the coach download a data set from several members in one go to one file.
Every week I have to click into member profiles individually to get weigh in data, nutrition data etc. If I could select the clients and the data set I wanted to download it would save massive time and would be nice to see it all in one file!
4 votes -
Allow for macro percentage adjustments
I would love if we could adjust the calorie percentages to our own liking rather than only fixed numbers. For example, since I am eating 3,500 calories per day, if I choose the balanced option, I’ll be having 263g of protein per day and my actual goal is my 1g/lb of body weight which is 200. Then my fat is 117 when I have it about 100 so my carbs are waaaaay higher than listed. And if I do low carb or low fat the macros are even farther off.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
More site-wide auto-messages
More site-wide auto-messages and customizable times (when they are sent) in the Settings tab.
4 votes -
Ability to access team members conversations with clients
I'm sure there are some legality concerns with this, but one thing we want to do is do a monthly quality check with our coaches to ensure they're communicating with clients according to our coaching policy.
As of now, it seems the only way to do this would be to log into their actual trainer account, which isn't ideal.
I'm hoping there could be some workaround for this, as we want to ensure we give our clients the best quality possible.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?