Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Kudos James Day
James Day taught Burn Class 12-17-22 9:00 AM class & was Spot On, Great Class!
2 votes -
Shake card on the app
Instead of using a hole punch and cards. The app would track your shakes and notify you when you earn your free shake
13 votes -
See class attendance totals
I'd like to see how many classes I've attended, missed, etc. Stats to keep you motivated to attend regularly
16 votes -
Substitute for Push
Why isn't there anybody substituting for Justin 5:30 pm
Monday Push class. There are plenty of Am classes. Kinda disappointing.2 votes -
4 votes
-
I would like to track my activity: How many miles I ran, what classes i participated in, etc.
I want to track my activity. Similar to the app runkeeper, I’d like to track how many miles I’ve ran, my time, etc. I would also like to track what classes I’ve taken part in, etc.
13 votes -
Allow me to enter individual activities!!
Like the old app, we can search activities and see how they work plus times, reps and weight.
9 votes -
Turn off group posting
My trainer has added me to a group so he can post announcements, but now every task I complete is also posted in the group. I want to keep completing tasks, but I don't need the group to be notified when I take my supplements every day...
2 votes -
Add a comment onto a day
I want to be able add text to my day
3 votes -
Let members know by email and social media like Instagram when new equipment is coming in. Show pics and videos like other gyms
Most gyms continually replace old equipment with newer state of the art machines. Members at Jersey Strong need to know the company is investing in updating their old equipment and not just raising membership monthly pricing.
22 votes -
Bring back the weight loss goals section
I miss from the old app the weigh loss goals section. It tracked my weight loss. I was able to see when I should meet my goals. How many calories I should burn in a day. That whole section was very important to me.
12 votes -
Make It easier to find the membership card to scan at the front entrance, it takes long to find it.
Make It easier to find the membership card to scan at the front entrance, it takes long to find it.
5 votes -
Add Reminders for mindfulness or take vitamins
E able to add reminders for things like mindfulness minute or taking your vitamins
2 votes -
I would like a gymnastics workout option so I can track when I train
Add gymnastics as an activity so I can track on the app when I practice
3 votes -
Sync better with Fitbit
Having fit bit connect automatically. Majority of the time of when my fit bit syncs the app doesn’t recognize the sync. I have to go into the app and ask if to sync.
8 votes -
Default view for My Progress Icons
My Progress icons on the main page or Rocket has 4 that automatically show on their screen. The main things that make sense in a gym are Photos, Weight, Body Fat, and Lean Mass. These aren't the 4 that automatically show up. We should either switch it to be auto on these 4 or just have them all show up would be even better. Clients don't know how to go in and switch these things and it's just another thing for us to have to do to every person. We are already time crunching so this would be appreciated
3 votes -
Connect the Life Fitness app to the Club 4 app to track workouts on the cardio machines
In the gym we can connect to the Life Fitness cardio machines to track distances and calories and what not, but there isn’t a way to connect that info to the CLUB4 app.
13 votes -
Link to data in mapmyrun app ?
This app tracks walks and runs outside, and caloric expenditure. It would be nice to import these automatically. Just a suggestion.
4 votes -
Track Location
No option to add app to shared location settings. This means the Apple wallet prompt on Lock Screen does not work when you are near the gym. The other app did the perfectly and with this new one it almost never works.
7 votes -
Be able to log in the app a workout class that was done for credit in the studio
Be able to log a workout class that was done for credit in the studio To show accountability in the app as that class
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?