Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Email Contact Info
Include each club manager’s name and email contact info. Also include a contact name and email at the corporate office.
5 votes -
We should be able to connect Polar app
I have a Polar watch and i can’t connect it with your app because the Polar app is not on the list…
16 votes -
Show training room
Instead of showing “club evexia” as the location for my class, show the specific room where the class will be held (eg “expand room” or “exert room”) so I know where to go without having to navigate to the class descriptions separately
2 votes -
tracks how often you go to the gym
when you scan your barcode to get in the gym it will ad to a counter in the app showing how many times you’ve been to the gym in total. you could add to it and have different tabs to open a weekly tracker with a number of how many times you went in or monthly or yearly.
36 votes -
Sort classes by type studio ffit training
Sort classes by type studio ffit training
3 votes -
Captain’s chair in app
Add captains chair to app - not currently available!
2 votes -
Update app!
The feature to show I have attended a class does NOT work!
5 votes -
Prioritize using less phone power - this app absolutely kills my battery
This app absolutely kills my phone battery. Please look into power consumption and optimizing background usage.
6 votes -
Edge Social Media (Edge Connect)
Edge Social media so everyone has an @ and can connect with others for tips and other matters. Doesn’t necessarily need a follower/like system but it helps to individualize everyone and connect alike individuals regarding workout routines and dieting. A posting system would be good.
8 votes -
Make it easier to cancel a class that I signed up for. Button should turn to unbook
Cancel a class by changing the button from book to unbook if I’m signed up for a class
66 votes -
Ability to create and track custom goals
I would like the option to create custom goals based on my plan. For example, today my trainer asked what are two things I can work on this week. I gave two things. I'd like to be able to create those goals in-app as reminders and be able to track how I'm doing with them. I'd envision this as an Add option to the calendar/plan areas. And there should be categories such as Nutrition, Workouts, Mental Health, Spiritual Health, Relationship Health, and Other. Also, the ability to create time frames around each goal.
8 votes -
When you edit a workout, you should be able to delete an exercise if you added it by mistake.
When you edit a workout, you should be able to delete an exercise if you added it by mistake.
23 votes -
Floor plan
Add a floor plan on the website that show where specific equipment is located based on the body part it targets
6 votes -
8 votes
-
Chat Option
I think it would be helpful to have a live chat option for members that have quick questions and want a fast response.
10 votes -
Retain previous data on Apple watch
Currently in the app your previously completed exercises with weight amounts per rep are available in the IOS phone App. But when utilizing the Apple Watch and going to a previously completed exercise the amount of reps and weight completed is always zeroed out. If this can be changed to reflect your previous weight completed it would allow customers to not have to go back to their phone and dig the info up between sets. For example, if I did standing dumbbell biceps curls last week for 12x4 (40lbs), then next week when I complete the exact same exercise it…
8 votes -
Eatting chicken nuggets with no sauce - Dang
I like cheese
2 votes -
Fit Perx
When I went to Fit yesterday, it notified me that I was close to a FIT Gym. I started thinking that it would be really easy to add all of the business’s locations that give Fit Perx to the app. Then if you get close to one, the app will tell you that you are in the vicinity of a fit perx and what it is.
4 votes -
This is for members. Show location on all booking screens.
When in the “things to do” page, there is no indication of which location the classes listed are for, unless I’m missing it somewhere. Either way, it would be helpful if the location was listed or if it is, then make it much more obvious. I use six of the locations, so when I open the app, I can be in any one of the locations. Would be good if the location is shown for all pages. Thanks!
5 votes -
Notification of new class
When a new class is added to the schedule notification to member
29 votes
- Don't see your idea?