Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Duplicate previously completed workout
As a user, not a trainer, I’d like to be able to duplicate a previously completed freestyle workout so I don’t have to go through the tedious process of finding the same workout that I previously tracked to.
for instance: there’s multiple “straight arm pulldown” in my app experience and if I choose the wrong one, I don’t have any data and have to “substitute” during my workout, which takes time from my workout and interrupts my flow.
67 votes -
More spin and body pump classes
Add more spaced out virtual spin and body pump classes
5 votes -
Know if there are schedules changes and say if the gym is open
Know if my gym is open with a small green circle if it is open and a red if it is closed.
Know if there are schedules changes depending on the holidays.
16 votes -
Subtitles turned on for virtual classes
Please turn on subtitles for virtual classes.
3 votes -
Need an easily accessible weight scale
Put a weight scale near the bathroom so we can check our progress on weight loss goals.
5 votes -
Manually add steps on app
You should be able to add manually all exercises, steps or any work out information instead of having other devices to sync
11 votes -
Track class attendance
There should be a feature to track all the classes you attend
7 votes -
We need 2-3 oblique machines
Why is there only 1 in a gym this size?
2 votes -
I have 3 memberships on my account we like to bring 1 phone for check in, the new app only has my membership attached
I need all my membership bar codes added to my account
8 votes -
Sync with VeSync/Etekcity home fitness scales
Sync with home fitness scales like VeSync/ Etekcity because I have one that I’ve been using for years that tracks weight, BMI, body fat, fat fre BW, subQ fat, water, skeletal muscle, BMR, muscle mass, visceral fat score, bone mass, protein% and metabolic age
It would be great info to sync to the club4 app to share with trainers or just have for personal use across platforms
6 votes -
Body FIT payment option
Allow members to enroll in Body Fit and to add money for future sessions.
2 votes -
club activity
let’s us know how busy/packed the gym is by looking at the app
8 votes -
Please classes at 8pm
Try to add classes at 8pm, right now the last class is at 7pm and some people (like me) can’t go to. I would like to enjoy the class but most of them are early
2 votes -
5 votes
-
Add Chronometer as a meal tracking option
Add Chronometer as a meal tracking app.
11 votes -
Being able to see and add old work outs from past groups
Would love to see and add older workouts from previous workout plans my former trainer crafted
4 votes -
Equipment Guide Tab
Make a tab for newcomers to view videos and guides ready to go in the app. Scanning the QR code doesn’t always work. Also make it faster for when custom workouts are added to the app and people want to be prepared for an updated routine.
4 votes -
Calendar notes
Allow notes to be placed on calendar feature by the end user that can be viewed by the trainer for scheduling or info share with trainer.
6 votes -
Connect FoodVisor app to caloric/macros intake
FoodVisor tracks macronutrients- protein, fats, carbs, and fiber, and has a built-in personal nutritionist with the membership. I prefer it to MyFitnessPal, and I think more of a variety of meal trackers should be able to sync to the app.
2 votes -
I would love to see all my classes a
I would like to see all the class I selected for that day along with the location. Lots of times I do different classes at different locations and sometime they are done in the same day. Because I don’t see the location I end up at the wrong location.
22 votes
- Don't see your idea?