Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Hiking Activity needs more Stats
The Hiking Activity needs more Stats, like: distance, elevation gain, elevation loss, weight carried, etc.
7 votes -
Maybe a Gym Map?? Something that shows where each machine is to make navigation easier.
Maybe a Gym Map?? Something that shows where each machine is to make navigation easier.
243 votes -
Show example vidoes for the classes
Show a small video describing what the class consist of that way anyone that's never done the classes before can decide whether they want to do the class or no.
2 votes -
Transaction receipts
Give members access to receipts for proof of all payments and transactions
5 votes -
Class Search by instructor
Having the search feature by instructor name would be helpful.
9 votes -
Show when a class has a substitute
When booking a class add if the instructor is a sub or if it’s the normal instructor
15 votes -
Popular time data
If this feature used to exist it doesn't seem to exist in the updated app.
13 votes -
Sauna at kenner location
Please add a sauna in the kenner Club 4 Fitness, it is so efficient to have after a workout. The westbank club 4 has a sauna and so should Kenner
5 votes -
You should have a Pilates class
I need more work on my abs I think Pilates will be good
7 votes -
Please add Wrestling 🤼♀️
Please add Wrestling . Lots of ppl I know interest in signing up for wrestling
2 votes -
Cancelling Bookings
Be able to cancel a booking from wherever I access the class, not just from calendar icon.
9 votes -
Kids classes and activities
Add a filter to class search to show all classes across all locations that are kid friendly
13 votes -
Martial arts classes during the night time and weekend
I wish that we have more martial arts classes at night for people who are working and so as the weekend.
2 votes -
More classes
Add more spin classes to Carmel, bring back 5:30am spin class
9 votes -
Show phone numbers and streamline gym selection
Show the phone numbers of the gyms! And make the ability to switch and/or view multiple locations easier.
4 votes -
Bring back Playcare at Kingston Location
Invaluable service for single parents who want to stay fit. Hard to find a sitter for a short period before or after work to hit the gym. Paying the extra money for a premier membership each month to have childcare and be able to work out is so worth it mentally, physically, and emotionally. No gyms locally offer childcare, closest that I know of is the YMCA in South Plymouth. Which isn't very close. It is huge value for single parents just trying to keep some balance with fitness and sanity. It was very disappointing when they dropped the service.…
5 votes -
Please synergize with other gyms
I'm a member of multiple gyms, utilizing the best apps for tracking progress! Start collaborations outside of your gym so we can use the best of other apps with yours. Like I'm tracking Splat points.
2 votes -
Add a block on dashboard for blood glucose tracking
Like the “blocks” to track sleep, body fst%, weight, I’d like to track blood glucose reading. It could be a manually added number to graph.
4 votes -
Accessing online classes 24/7
Create a library of classes we can access, so we can still get our favorite workouts in when schedules are altered - ex while traveling for work or vacation. I would suggest that the library store streaming classes from the previous week and refresh weekly.
3 votes -
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?