Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Sync to the hume body pod
Sync app with the hume body pod
2 votes -
Photo of Class Teacher
A photo of the teacher who’s giving each class would be really helpful
5 votes -
Session balance notification
Would be nice if I could get a notification when I have 2 or 1 session remaining so I can plan packages purchase better without manually checking.
1 vote -
Ability to share promotions
Give the end-user the ability to share promotions with others who are or are not members. It will enlarge the circle in which the word gets out increasing revenue. Plus, all my friends should know about the things available in their community.
1 vote -
Class Milestones & Class History
Introducing class milestones would be a great motivator and an easy way for users to track their progress at a glance, for example, milestones at 50, 100, 200, and 500 completed classes.
Additionally, it’s currently difficult to see which classes have already been taken. A dedicated history feature that lists completed classes along with the date and time would make tracking past participation much easier.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
43 votes
-
New App update missing classes
New update (Dec '25) is TERRIBLE!!!!!! There is no way to search for classes. It's just an empty box. I'm supposed to type in a class I want? How? You change the names all the time. I can't search for 2 weeks out any more. It's literally 1 day at a time. I'm finding this plus the removal of many classes at my gym with no replacement offered (1 instructor left for a few months) for those time slots. Very little variety. I can't even confirm this in the app now. Please fix tech people.
2 votes -
Bring back the ability to cancel pilates classes within the 24 hr window via app
We used to be able to cancel a class up to the class time and that made for those waiting for a spot to know there were reformers available. With the removal of this feature reformers are going unused even with a waitlist. The app doesn’t allow for cancellations in the 24 the window, which makes everyone a no show automatically if they can’t make it to class.
1 vote -
It would be great to have a feature to let us know about busy times.
Please give us a busy meter!
18 votes -
More rubber plates and plate storage
The bumper plates are being used on equipment that are for rubber plates. Plate storage and rubber plates would allow clients to leave the bumper plates in the olympic lifting areas. Gym was a mess this morning and simple gym etiquette needs to be reminded from staff to the clients.
3 votes -
Additional fitness floor
It would be great to have an additional space for working out or even for stretching. The Back Bay space is very spacious and I can always find a place to stretch and workout at. The workout floor can feel very tight at times.
1 vote -
Ski erg
Please bring a ski erg machine out to the floor for the general population.
0 votes -
Spin video for Trumbull since you removed all but 1 that I use
Part of the reason why I joined Trumbull was to do the spin classes. But since you removed them and left only one bike. Is it possible to have one of the pros make a 20-39 minute video that you can put on the web or the app that I can follow along?
1 vote -
When a session is booked with a trainer, it would be help ful if the user can see that session on the app and also able to chat with trainer
The booking session and the after booking along with trainer guidance should fall in the app. Also if you can allow to share some updates the users will get motivated to workout and participate more.
I also have some little videos as reels about classes might give us an idea of how it is happening, that will increase the motivation to book class.1 vote -
1 vote
-
Two way connection to Garmin?
Garmin Connect?
Do you have APIs that the Connect app can hook into? Not sure if it's a license issue or something else that's preventing the two way data flow?
1 vote -
6 votes
-
1 vote
-
Solitaire
Add solitaire to all the treadmills
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?