Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
448 results found
-
Sync all Equipment available with Fitbod app
It would be awesome to somehow sync all available equipment with apps like FitBod so you could select your gym and all available machines, equipment appear so you don't have go pre-load. Helps with accurate suggestions from the app.
1 vote -
Need personalized link for gym referrals/free pass
There used to be a way to txt a gym pass with a personalized link so the member could get credit. That has been lost with the club4 app
16 votes -
When comparing photos on the app make the boarders disappear
When comparing photos in the app, the grey boarder covers nearly 50% of the photos. I would suggest adding a feature that allows you to turn off the boarder or tapping the screen to remove it or something similar.
1 vote -
Sign in to links automatically from app
Clicking links like Rewards tagged you to a site to log in again. If going through the app, signing you on would be helpful
1 vote -
Add Apple Pay to the app for one time payments I like to pay early split payments
I have All my cards connected to Apple Pay and it’s easier to make onetime payments
1 vote -
27 votes
-
Notifications OFF not working?
I’ve disabled all notifications yet the still arrive in email.
1 vote -
Adding pass to apple wallet does not work
Dear Sir or Madam,
Don’t know if it is just my phone, but I cannot add the entry pass to my apple wallet from the new Golds BC gym app. It keeps saying “try again” or “add later”.
Many thanks
30 votes -
Gym Playlist
Add the gym playlist to the app for members to go in to also play the gym music list via the app to play straight into the headphones
14 votes -
Finger print feature
Instead of signing in every time with email and password, add fringer print feature for faster signing in to the app
3 votes -
Book with trainer through app
I already have a trainer I have used and loved. It would make things so much easier if I could just book sessions with her through the app
13 votes -
Select multiple gym locations
To able to set your favorite gym locations to your profile and be able to see what classes are available in every location. When I try to set more than one location it won’t stay set. I have to alway go and apply the locations ever time I want to look at other locations schedule. Make it more user friendly so you don’t have to keep going back and forth to see other locations schedules.
43 votes -
Make it easy to cancel
Put a cancel subscription button there
21 votes -
49 votes
-
I would suggest that I have email address of the managers trainers on the website for people who are deaf and hard of hearing.
I would suggest having email addresses of the managers and the trainers on the website for people who are deaf and hard of hearing to contact and can take away a of of the stress with getting back to people as soon as possible.
2 votes -
Add ability to duplicate workouts to mother days and name workouts eg leg day etc.
Add ability to copy workouts and name workouts.
21 votes -
xID Connectivity with Cardio Equipment
Make it so that when you log into the Cardio Equipment with your xID account it uploads the saved workout data automatically to the Club16 App.
3 votes -
Sync App with Apple Health
Make it so Apple Health data can sync with the App.
12 votes -
Favorite an exercise
There should be a star or check mark option for users to favorite their most used workouts. Often there are 2-3 variations of the same workout and many people forget the name of specific exercises. So adding this feature would greatly benefit the new gym goer and show progress!
17 votes -
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?