Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
448 results found
-
Weight tracker
Be able to track your weight (for gaining/losing weight)
10 votes -
Bring childcare hours back!!!!
Need the map like the old app had, where I could click locations and see their hours and CHILDCARE hours also. Depending on the hours at certain locations since they’re all different, it affects which location I can go to with my son.
17 votes -
Being able to create a gest member barcode. So they can come to the gym after 9pm, like Planet fitness.
I would like a function, where I can add a guest like the planet fitness app can do. Where they can come to the gym at any time, all they need to do is scan in with a bar code they get from the gest invite.
5 votes -
Real Trainers
Have real trainers check in with new members instead of automatic messages that aren’t from anyone in particular. I found it confusing and disappointing to get messages from someone who wasn’t real.
3 votes -
make vacation stops available
allow members to sign up for vacation stops on the app
3 votes -
Allow Messages to Instructor & Members
Is it possible to research the ability to message notifications for Gym, Classes & to Members?
10 votes -
Change the new filters feature so that classes are organized by gym.
The current layout of classes and mixed locations is very confusing. Please organize by location.
3 votes -
Include virtual classes in check in history
My employer reimburses my membership fee, but set a minimum # of visits to be eligible. If I have a busy workday, I love that we have the option for virtual classes, just would like this to show as part of my check in history.
3 votes -
Calendar
Calendar fixture - adds the class that I book automatically syncs to iCal or Google or outlook calendars. That feature shows as an option, but doesn’t work. The MINDBODY App does that easily. And if a class is cancelled, removes it from the calendar.
31 votes -
A button to “add child” to membership
with a reasonable charge as they don’t use all the equipment like adults
2 votes -
An option to pay through the app
My payment didn’t go through. Rather than locking someone out of open pass you should be given the option to make payments.. especially if you’re gonna charge me triple if my card declines
10 votes -
Offer a 10 min class
How to use the application to the fullest
4 votes -
Combine accounts for payment history
My husband and I split the charges every month for TFF however my account reflects a lesser charge every month. When I report this to my employers for reimbursement, I will get back less because our accounts are separate. Would be nice if there was a way to have 1 account rather than 2.
5 votes -
Add my own workouts
I Want to be able to add my own workouts even if I’m not working with a trainer
38 votes -
App should time out after a few minutes
Sometimes I look up my scheduled exercises, do two or three in a row, then get out my phone to look at the next exercise and find that it’s been on in my pocket the whole time, wasting battery, if I don’t remember to press the close/sleep button on my phone. The app should time out after 3 minutes or so like every other app (except actively playing Netflix/similar) on an iPhone does. Doesn’t need to be blaring full screen lights in My pocket.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
We should be able to connect Polar app
I have a Polar watch and i can’t connect it with your app because the Polar app is not on the list…
16 votes -
Show training room
Instead of showing “club evexia” as the location for my class, show the specific room where the class will be held (eg “expand room” or “exert room”) so I know where to go without having to navigate to the class descriptions separately
2 votes -
Captain’s chair in app
Add captains chair to app - not currently available!
2 votes -
Edge Social Media (Edge Connect)
Edge Social media so everyone has an @ and can connect with others for tips and other matters. Doesn’t necessarily need a follower/like system but it helps to individualize everyone and connect alike individuals regarding workout routines and dieting. A posting system would be good.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?