Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
448 results found
-
A button to see RAC reward points
A button to see the number of reward points a user has accumulated
3 votes -
Ability to search for a specific exercise. Lookup our stats for an exercise.
If I want to look up a specific exercise that I did before to see what my stats were, I need to search every day in my workout plan until I find the exercise and then click on it. There should be some place where I can look at all the exercises I have ever completed and see what my stats are rather than looking through each workout session until I find it.
5 votes -
Send text notifications instead of emails
Send text notifications instead of an email when a class is canceled. Most people see a text message much quicker then an email.
16 votes -
change your apple wallet barcode to 2d
current barcode always requires the person behind the counter to stop what they’re doing and help scan the barcode. suggest 2d barcode for better/faster readability at more angles. shouldn’t require eq purchase 🙂
6 votes -
2 votes
-
For 'workout of the day' .
When you're moving workout to a new day, make it a copy and leave it on the original date that came from. Just copy the data not move the workout completely to a new date so you can see what other days you use that workout.
16 votes -
Name my workout.
If I build my own workout, I’d like to know whether I’m doing leg, abs, upper body, lower body, or full body workout. To allow me to label my own workouts it makes me more organized in my workout plans.
11 votes -
Payment and check in
Keep the payment session and check-in were really useful
5 votes -
Connection with myzone app
You provide the monitor, but the apps don't connect
17 votes -
Listing Equipment available in facility
Listing equipment that can be utilized in each facility to better plan workout.
5 votes -
3 votes
-
Add your company name to the payment history tab to show who is being paid (show proof of payment for reimbursement purposes)
Add your company name to the payment history tab to show who is being paid (show proof of payment for reimbursement purposes)
8 votes -
Allow home page order to change.
Before, the widgets (caloric intake, sleep, etc) were in the opening display of the app. Now that I have to scroll past classes and other items to see the widgets I forget to check them or track different items.
3 votes -
Show staffed hours somewhere. I literally cannot find it in the app or online. Helpful when bringing guests
Show staffed hours somewhere. I literally cannot find it in the app or online. Helpful when bringing guests
5 votes -
Increase brightness on barcode open
Airline apps already do this to help make sure it scans the first time. I have to turn up the brightness every time I badge in
2 votes -
3 votes
-
MyNetDiary
Sync MyNetDiary!! I despise myfitnesspal
8 votes -
Need favorite 2 locations saved
I need to search/book classes at 2 locations. It was easily done with the old app. But with the new app, I have to add the second location every time, because the new app would not save my favorite locations but only always start with a single location. This is time assuming and annoying.
70 votes -
Allow trainers to book sessions through app
Currently trainers can only book sessions through the computer. It is extremely inconvenient since most have day jobs and don’t have time to sit at the gym computer and book all their clients sessions. Especially when schedules frequently change. Most other gym apps I have used allow you to book sessions through the app. It seems outdated that this can’t be done with Platinum fitness.
8 votes -
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?