Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
383 results found
-
Spa out of order /pool & spa closed
Notify on the app if the spa or pool is out of order or closed. Several times I come ready for the spa and it’s being drained or something. Would’ve been nice to know that before I left the house in a bathing suit.
3 votes -
Fix the water pressure in the showers, I’d do weak
Fix there water pressure in the showers, there is absolutely no pressure in the Media, Pa location
3 votes -
Mens locker room
Could you add more sent or odor spray in the mens locker room. It often smells like a barnyard. Thanks
4 votes -
Add last 4 digits of the credit card in “payment history=>In club transactions”
Please add the last four digits of the credit card used in the ‘Payment History => In Club Transactions’ section. This will help us check when the credit card registered was used or other. For today’s transactions, only indicate ‘Visa’ or ‘Master. Thus, we can track which family members incurred expenses using the registered membership card.
4 votes -
Include billing info and ability to cancel
Stop being sketchy and add billing info, include the scam training sessions you offer. Give the ability to cancel billing for those sessions without making it suspiciously difficult to cancel.
13 votes -
2 votes
-
Request for guest pass for members for friends and family members
Easier for gym staff to process guest passes. Guests can provide needed identification and needed signatures, pre visit.
25 votes -
Glute machines
Why don’t they have more glutes machines in the Women’s area in Attleboro,MA?
9 votes -
Move the two bikes
Move those two bikes when you walk in somewhere else. Maybe on the other side of the treadmill, a little more private for those who want to try out spin bikes but don’t want everyone to see
2 votes -
Change membership type
Instead of having to go up to the front desk to change the membership it would be better if there’s a way for us to change it so we won’t have a problem at the front desk cause the front desk won’t cancel or change our membership
45 votes -
Feedback for group fitness instructors
I would like to be able to fill out a questionnaire for each class I attended so that I can tell the trainer what I liked and might want to have them think about changing. Music selection, motivation, correcting form during exercise and general feeling of the class are areas that I would want them to know. Make it anonymous and provide each instructor with a summary of the week in a pie chart for each question. There’s got to be a way to automate that. Each question should have a five point scale from disliked very much to liked…
21 votes -
5 votes
-
Infrared Sauna
Add Infrared Sauna at the Trade and Tryon Charlotte,NC location
3 votes -
Expand gym floor
Get rid of the back room with a glass wall. Open the gym floor to make it more spacious. Maybe add a couple new pieces of equipment.
4 votes -
More exercise mats
Can you look into putting more exercise mats in the stretching room?
3 votes -
Make weight tracking optional
When signing up, the app forces you to enter a starting weight. The feature itself is fine but it should be optional. I am in recovery for disordered eating and I go to the gym to focus on things like building strength, increasing stamina, etc. and would rather not focus on the number on the scale, which can trigger unhealthy habits for me (and I’m sure I’m not the only one).
Let people decide which metrics are important for them to track.
15 votes -
The app should alert you for past due payments, probems with paymebts and upcoming annual club dues charges
App Alerts about up.coming payments, Past due payments, annual clubs dues, problems with payment.
6 votes -
2 votes
-
Private messaging for champion & Champion VIP members to access coaches, trainers, and staff quicker.
A private messaging section for Champion, and Champion VIP members to communicate faster with coaches, trainers, and staff quicker.
4 votes -
Bigger building and a Sauna
I enjoy the muscle shoals location, but it's not enough space. Having to wait for machines or space takes out time in my day. Also a sauna would be nice. I'm paying the same price other gyms charge and they have more amenities to offer.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?