Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
383 results found
-
Open at 6 am on Saturdays
Open earlier on Saturdays , some ppl work on Saturdays
31 votes -
Have child care on Friday afternoons
Child care is available Monday-Thursday 430-8but closed on Fridays…. It would be super helpful if it was open Friday afternoons too!
4 votes -
Music Que on Dynamic App so we can select music played in Gym
Add Spotify / App Music / YouTube link to app so we can add songs to que in gym.
9 votes -
Clean showers
Clean the showers & change shower curtains often.
Water should be hot in showers not cold!
Locks on doors for better privacy4 votes -
Download monthly membership invoice
Feature to download monthly membership invoice as PDF
5 votes -
See when I'll be charged next
Add an page where I can go and see when I'll be charged next
6 votes -
access to boxing room
More boxing classes or access to boxing room
2 votes -
Follow and comment on other’s workouts and progress
Be able to interact with others that go to the same gym as you, follow like and comment on other’s workouts and progress, be able to make your workout public so others can use them as well
3 votes -
Chat with team at home or other location via app
Chat with team at home or other choice location via app
Just choose your location like we can to find a class but ideally default location is our local gym. It would be nice to chat with the team. For example, some group trainers don’t know how to set up a class & as members we receive a message that we can’t sign up but someone could help them fix it if we could chat. Likewise, if a class gets cancelled, the gym could notify via the app.
3 votes -
Bluetooth check-in or NFC
Have the app automatically recognize Bluetooth within range as you walk in the front door and automatically checks you in at the front desk rather than having to scan a barcode
5 votes -
Spin Bike(s) - WEST SEATTLE
The west Seattle location NEED spin bikes.
I’ve seen several recumbent exercise bike, personal not my speed. No spin bikes.
That is absolutely necessary and much obliged if implemented.2 votes -
Smart watch info
The ability to I put our smart watch fitness info because you don't connect to the app very fit
2 votes -
Ability to connect with Timex Ironman App
As a user I would like the ability to have the app connect and sync with the Timex iron Man r300 fitness app which tracks my cardio activities like running swimming biking and cycling.
2 votes -
Add how busy the gym is every hr
Add Garmin Smart watches. Not just Fitbit. Would also be very, very useful if you put the busy times in the app so us as members can see what are the best times to go. Please clear your 🚻 also including the showers.
5 votes -
Outdoor Cold Plunge
Most gyms have them and I feel like this would complete this gym. It will also add more benefits to the outdoor portion of the gym. Would most definitely get a lot of use out of it.
2 votes -
Tailgating Policy
I recently received an email regarding unauthorized entry and the attempted $15 charge for a tailgating incident. While I understand the importance of this rule, I want to clarify that when I enter the facility and see someone I recognize behind me, I don’t consider it tailgating.
To prevent misunderstandings, it would be helpful to send a clear email to all members outlining this policy. I have also entered with another member holding the door for me out of courtesy.
My concern is not about the $15 charge, but rather about the ethics of management and ensuring effective communication. I…
2 votes -
Check in from app
Instead of scanning in give us the option to check in via the app
2 votes -
Know When Things Are Booked
It would be great to look at the app and be able to see when things like the turf, courts, or pool are booked.
2 votes -
Add a spin bike to the ladies gym!
Having a spin bike in ladies gym instead of just class or main gym.
2 votes -
Live chat
A live chat feature to chat with front desk workers if you have any questions so they can fix things like billing issues or stuff very fast without having to go in or call to fix it
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?