Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
The ability to preplan my workout in the app
Maybe have a list of the equipment and be able to choose and build a plan for the day
2 votes -
Schedule viewing
If I look for classes at 5:55 and there's a class at 6 I can see it. But if I check the app at 6:05 it will not show that class, and then I don't know if the studio is free or not.
Also there are some activities in the studio that are not mentioned in the app, so it's very frustrating to get to the gym and find out the room isn't available.2 votes -
Keep card available indefinitely instead of defaulting to main screen after not using the app for several minutes
I want to be able to open the app and select my card from home so I don't have to do that standing in the way of others trying to sign in. But by the time I walk to the gym, the app defaults to the main screen and I have to stand there opening the card anyway.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Tracking Net Varbd
I'm on keto, it would be helpful to track net carbs. I'm sure it would be helpful to others.
2 votes -
Change trainer
I have the wrong trainer on my app. Make it so I can change it myself.
2 votes -
Kudos James Day
James Day taught Burn Class 12-17-22 9:00 AM class & was Spot On, Great Class!
2 votes -
Substitute for Push
Why isn't there anybody substituting for Justin 5:30 pm
Monday Push class. There are plenty of Am classes. Kinda disappointing.2 votes -
Turn off group posting
My trainer has added me to a group so he can post announcements, but now every task I complete is also posted in the group. I want to keep completing tasks, but I don't need the group to be notified when I take my supplements every day...
2 votes -
Add Reminders for mindfulness or take vitamins
E able to add reminders for things like mindfulness minute or taking your vitamins
2 votes -
Mz switch
Need MZ switch app for Android. Please. My MZ switch is not capturing my workouts.
2 votes -
Hidrate bottle compatibility
I use a smart water batter from the company hidrate, being able to connect it to the app would be nice
2 votes -
gym updates in the app
Any building-wide updates should be posted in the app (e.g. building closures, holiday hours)
1 vote -
Cancel or accept appointments
Have the ability to cancel or accept scheduled appointments
1 vote -
Add more 5lb plates that fit on barbells
It’s much easier for growth and progression. I’d much rather increase my lifts by 5+5 than 10+10, and avoid any accidents or injuries. I’m sure others who see this would agree :) I saw two 5lb plates that fit on the barbell once and never again :(
1 vote -
5:30 am classes
5:30 am classes
1 vote -
Training/logging
I notice most machines have QR codes. It would be nice if you could scan that on the app under strength and add your reps and weight for the day. Opposed to keeping a log on your phone or writing it down
1 vote -
Allow members to cancel appointments for tanning, hydro massage etc.
I go to different locations. sometimes I accidentally book the wrong location for tanning, hydro massage etc. I can’t cancel the appointment through the app and I’m not at the gym I made the appointment at to ask them to cancel it. This prevents other members from using the service.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?