Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Change the new filters feature so that classes are organized by gym.
The current layout of classes and mixed locations is very confusing. Please organize by location.
3 votes -
Include virtual classes in check in history
My employer reimburses my membership fee, but set a minimum # of visits to be eligible. If I have a busy workday, I love that we have the option for virtual classes, just would like this to show as part of my check in history.
3 votes -
Mobile sign up for childwatch
Signing up for child watch the day of would ease long wait times.
3 votes -
I like it the way it is
You should add a Pilates class
3 votes -
Sort classes by type studio ffit training
Sort classes by type studio ffit training
3 votes -
Search ideas
Should be able to search ideas that have been suggested & the ideas that I have voted.
3 votes -
Daylight Savings Time
The app doesn't consider that Arizona doesn't observe Daylight Savings Time so my 3:30 appointment now shows as 2:30
3 votes -
Display time to next set on Apple Watch
The information displayed on the watch while performing a workout is great, however it’s missing one crucial data point. The time until the next set. I would’ve thought this would be obvious, however it’s not programmed. It would be very helpful!
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Increase the size of the waitlist
Classes that are fully booked with full waitlists end up having spaces in the end. Increase size of waitlist in order to try and prevent this.
3 votes -
Card
Virtual card thru app
3 votes -
sync with Amazon Halo view
Have the ability to sync with an Amazon fitness band and there app
3 votes -
Add a comment onto a day
I want to be able add text to my day
3 votes -
I would like a gymnastics workout option so I can track when I train
Add gymnastics as an activity so I can track on the app when I practice
3 votes -
Default view for My Progress Icons
My Progress icons on the main page or Rocket has 4 that automatically show on their screen. The main things that make sense in a gym are Photos, Weight, Body Fat, and Lean Mass. These aren't the 4 that automatically show up. We should either switch it to be auto on these 4 or just have them all show up would be even better. Clients don't know how to go in and switch these things and it's just another thing for us to have to do to every person. We are already time crunching so this would be appreciated
3 votes -
Make membership cancellations as easy as joining. Your process to cancel is to complicated 😒
The way you treated me by leaving made me never recommend anyone or ever going back to this gym. Good bye forever!
2 votes -
8 am Pilates reformer class!
The Pilates reformer classes are great but super limited times! An 8 am and 4 pm would be perfect!!!
2 votes -
Machine Directory
I would love to see a machine directory added to the app. Each machine could have its own page that includes:
• The name of the machine
• A short video or GIF demonstrating proper use
• A visual highlighting the primary muscle groups worked
• The machine’s location within the gymThis feature would be especially helpful for new members, those trying unfamiliar equipment, and anyone looking to build more effective workouts. It would make the gym more accessible and help members feel more confident using the equipment correctly and safely.
2 votes -
Pool
Would be great to have real time traffic data available on the app for the pool as I’ve tried to swim lap several times now and each time it’s full. This is enough of an issue that I’m considering changing away from Defined
2 votes -
The the AC lower.
Turn the AC lower. The Selma Ca location is always so hot and musty. My elderly parents always leave fast because they can’t handle how hot it is in there.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?