Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
3 votes
-
Seperate app account for family member
Have seperate app access for second user/family member under 36month membership
3 votes -
3 votes
-
I need log my workouts
I was able to log workouts in the old app
Why am I not able to do it this time
3 votes -
Import exercise from MyFitnessPal
Would be great to add exercise from the MyFitnessPal diary in addition to meals. This could solve not having connections to other exercise tracking apps if they are already linked to MyFitnessPal
3 votes -
Clean the lockers
Add a cleaning schedule for the lockers. They’ve been dirty for over a year.
3 votes -
Kids club should be open in the evening on fridays!
Kids club is only open in the morning on Fridays, but I would love to bring my daughter with me on Fridays.
3 votes -
Would like a swimming instructor.
It would be nice to have a instructor or trainer for the pool for beginners that can’t swim.
3 votes -
Class/Teacher notes
A private notes feature where I can keep track of which teachers I liked and which ones I might not want to take a class from again. The teacher’s style can really make or break a class experience for me and I’d like to somehow mark my favorites so I can see the ones I’d like to sign up with.
3 votes -
Calorie Goals in App
Add a goal calorie counter to monitor food calories. Making sure you don’t go over or under, especially if you’re in a caloric deficit or surplus.
3 votes -
Air Runner Treadmill
Air Runner Treadmill is an essential machine for training especially for Sprint Interval Training and even Physiq has them!
3 votes -
If child care is open
If childcare is open. Would be nice on app.
3 votes -
Display Location Instead of Club Number
When searching for a specific type of class and selecting all locations- display the location instead of the club number. Unsure of the club numbers. Ty!
3 votes -
Meditation 30 min class around 7p
30 minutes guided meditation classes at 7pm
3 votes -
End of Year “Wrapped”
End of Year Wrapped: You get to see ur stats: total times you scanned in, which days/hours u were most active etc. like Spotify wrapped for the gym
3 votes -
App purchases
It’d be convenient to be able to buy merchandise/concessions through the app; I don’t always bring my wallet in the gym.
3 votes -
Please list the open/closing times by day.
Can you please list the opening and closing times by today to your app or web site?
Also add the address and phone # to your app. Thanks3 votes -
Option to show Check-In History in a monthly calendar format instead of just a list format.
It would make checking your history extremely easy at one quick glance. The current list only shows the date and not which the day of the week you checked in. A simple QOL change that would help keep track of your history and habits.
3 votes -
Android Screen Brightness
Only brighten the screen when the barcode is open.
3 votes -
Auto sync fitness devices - maybe once a day in the middle of the night
For Fitbit, Apple Watch, …
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?