Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
I really love this gym! I just wanted to suggest a feature that I found helpful at a previous gym I attended. It would be great if the app c
Busy level of the gym
5 votes -
Family & Friends Connection
Allowing you to to connect with friends/family on the app: Can see the classes they are joining, progress, badges (can also include competitions) etc. Options to turn on/off access - Similar to Apple Fitness sharing*
5 votes -
Add better seated leg curl and add T-Bar row to Lonsdale
Update gym equipment. Currently the leg curl hurts members shins and knees because of poor design, so get a different brand. Add a tbar row for more variation and selection, and more comfortable and useful option, and also so tall people or long armed people can use the back equipment
5 votes -
Referral QR code
Referral QR code in App - so they can just scan and automatically register to our accounts as referrals- and possibly a way to track the number of referrals we have signed up
5 votes -
Hand sanitizers available throughout the gym
Having hand sanitizers by the paper towel dispensers would be nice to have again. Helps keep us and the gym clean and safe. Germs and viruses spread through hand touch. 😊
5 votes -
5 votes
-
members to purchase membership day pass again through the app vs going to the membership site
There needs to be an option to re-purchase day passes off the app versus going to the membership site and completing the enrollment process every single time. This would be very beneficial for my members of my gym. Gym master has this option.
5 votes -
Filter notifications by location
Filter notifications by location
5 votes -
Track days checked in at gym with colored dot on calendar
On “my account” in “check in history” instead of selecting the date, I think I’d see my progress more clearly if it was a calendar and the date had a colored dot or something on the days I checked into the gym.
5 votes -
Allow more options for Apps or devices to connect
Allow more options for Apps or devices to connect
5 votes -
Widget for bar code scan-in
Make a widget for bar code to scan in with our phones.
5 votes -
Allow option online to push payment back
Give us an option to push back a payment if needed
5 votes -
Use old format showing all days of week
The old app showed days if week horizontally you picked day which took you directly to that days classes instead of scrolling through endlessly to get to your desired date
5 votes -
Add other classes schedule e.g. Zumba, Spinning etc.
Add other classes schedule e.g. Zumba, Spinning etc. Not only Spartan. Also post cancellations and instructor changes before class.
5 votes -
Order shakes online
Order shakes online like the Starbucks app and Dunkin allows you to do. Supports healthy lifestyle for the busy professionals
5 votes -
There should be a feature where you can reserve massage chair time slots.
Just add a feature to book the massage chair. Better than coming in hoping to use the chair at that time only to find out you gotta come back in an hour or 2. I think that would be fairly simple to implicate. Mahalo in advance 🙏🏾🤙🏾
5 votes -
Add a section where you can create your own workout routines.
would love to have a section where you can have different workout plans saved for certain days were you plan to only workout legs, back, arms, booty, or a mix workout. Where you can log your reps and sets and track how much weight you're lifting at, and be able to checkmark when you’ve completed an exercise in your list.
5 votes -
Download monthly membership invoice
Feature to download monthly membership invoice as PDF
5 votes -
Bluetooth check-in or NFC
Have the app automatically recognize Bluetooth within range as you walk in the front door and automatically checks you in at the front desk rather than having to scan a barcode
5 votes -
Ability to search for a specific exercise. Lookup our stats for an exercise.
If I want to look up a specific exercise that I did before to see what my stats were, I need to search every day in my workout plan until I find the exercise and then click on it. There should be some place where I can look at all the exercises I have ever completed and see what my stats are rather than looking through each workout session until I find it.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?