Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Ability to create and track custom goals
I would like the option to create custom goals based on my plan. For example, today my trainer asked what are two things I can work on this week. I gave two things. I'd like to be able to create those goals in-app as reminders and be able to track how I'm doing with them. I'd envision this as an Add option to the calendar/plan areas. And there should be categories such as Nutrition, Workouts, Mental Health, Spiritual Health, Relationship Health, and Other. Also, the ability to create time frames around each goal.
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Retain previous data on Apple watch
Currently in the app your previously completed exercises with weight amounts per rep are available in the IOS phone App. But when utilizing the Apple Watch and going to a previously completed exercise the amount of reps and weight completed is always zeroed out. If this can be changed to reflect your previous weight completed it would allow customers to not have to go back to their phone and dig the info up between sets. For example, if I did standing dumbbell biceps curls last week for 12x4 (40lbs), then next week when I complete the exact same exercise it…
8 votes -
log which days we visit so we can see the amount of times we worked out on the calendar
calendar view of which days and which times we logged in
8 votes -
Put equipment together by types.
Put all back equipment together, leg equipment, shoulder... I don't like searching all over the gym looking for whatever part I'm training that day.
8 votes -
Gray out days that you can't book
Leave the "Book" button blank or grayed out until you're able to book the class
8 votes -
How long each gym session is and what’s your weekly hours
When you log it it’s starts a timer and when you walk out the door it stops it and tells you how long you’ve been there. And every Sunday it tells you how long you’ve been there through the whole week.
8 votes -
Track calories for each exercise.
I would like to be able to track the calories I burned during my work that is separate from cardio
8 votes -
Auto-progress workouts to make them harder as clients track them
Save trainers time instead of having to manually progress weights
8 votes -
Sync better with Fitbit
Having fit bit connect automatically. Majority of the time of when my fit bit syncs the app doesn’t recognize the sync. I have to go into the app and ask if to sync.
8 votes -
Daily Updated open gym times to play basketball in the App!!
Put the open gym times in the app for basketball and update daily
8 votes -
I would really love a better hip thrust machine in the Odessa location. The one they have there is very difficult to use. This is for Odessa
I would really love the Odessa Texas location to add a better hip thrust machine. The one they have is very difficult to use.
7 votes -
Heavy bag
We need a heavy bag in the east Alton location , everybody wants it , there’s room , for training and drills an even if there was a class I’m pretty positive there would be a good outcome for that class filling .. PLEASE BRING IN THE HEAVY BAG
7 votes -
Sauna and steam room
Please extend the hours please keep them on until 1:00 Am Wayne New Jersey location
7 votes -
The music is too loud
The music is too loud
7 votes -
Get notifications when class is open to sign up.
To be able to opt in for notifications for when a specific class on a specific day is finally open for enrollment. Especially for popular classes, this will allow everyone the opportunity to be able to sign up rather than guess when the class will finally open "two days prior".
7 votes -
Add in a request for gym maintenance or cleanings. For when the bathrooms are dirty or smell and we request a clean.& water filter changes
Add in a request for gym maintenance or cleanings. For when the bathrooms are dirty or smell and we request a clean.& water filter changes
The bathrooms lately have been reeking of *** and the water machines both were blinking red so I can’t get clean water when I’m there so you’re out of luck if you don’t bring your own
7 votes -
Occupancy Tracker
Provide a button with the option to see the current gym capacity. Other gyms offer this to their members so they can see how many people are at thebgym and avoid going when it's too crowded.
7 votes -
A Hip Thrust Machine
All Girlies need a hip thrust machine. MOBILE ALABAMA Airport Location
7 votes -
Incorporating more Adaptive workout exercises and programs for adults with physical disabilities like myself
Incorporating more Adaptive workout exercises and programs for adults with physical disabilities like myself into the, app
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?