Member - ABC Ignite Engagement
1477 results found
-
Sign up for classes
Signing up for classes should go back to how they before where you are able to drop down and pick the locations to see the week. I don't like looking at multiple locations at once
12 votes -
Place to record/track PRs
As part of stats, would be great to track/record personal records. To help with perceived difficulty in Champs workouts.
12 votes -
Class registration
Allow the ability to register for classes up to a week in advance.
12 votes -
Select bike for spin classes
When spin classes become very full there are at times no available bikes because someone that didn’t register is in attendance. By reserving a bike it is very easy for the instructor to know who belongs in the class and who didn’t register.
12 votes -
Add the ability to change the name of your routine. For example call it back and biceps day
Provide ability to give a custom name to your routine for example back and bicep day
12 votes -
Reschedule existing workout
My trainer seemed to struggle with entering my workouts before she was trained a couple of times in the system... would it be possible to add a feature where she could click on an old workout she did with me and do a drag/drop on a calendar to copy it? Also something similar to reschedule? Thanks!
12 votes -
Points missing if you do back to back classes or if you arrive more than an hour before class to do your own cardio workout before class
Need to have class attended points applied when you do back to back classes and if you arrive extra early to do a cardio workout before a fitness class.
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Intermittent fasting
It would be interesting to incorporate an intermittent fasting option for those of us who simultaneously fast and exercise, also educational material on a separate segment including not only proper work out technique but fasting science and nutrition science, it would be beneficial since the meal tracking option is already implemented
12 votes -
Day care sign up
It would be nice to have an option on the app to reserve a spot for the child for daycare.
12 votes -
Bring back the weight loss goals section
I miss from the old app the weigh loss goals section. It tracked my weight loss. I was able to see when I should meet my goals. How many calories I should burn in a day. That whole section was very important to me.
12 votes -
Current amount of members in gym at specific times previous gym had that on app I thought it was pretty cool to know how busy the gym is
See the amount of ppl at the gym my old gym had that on the app I thought it was cool to see how active the gym was before arriving it never said names it just said the amount of ppl at the gym at that current time
11 votes -
11 votes
-
Can we copy workouts we have entered in already
We need to be able to copy work outs or have an option to use saved workouts. This is a huge issue and a lot of time wasted when entering in each day when you are doing say a 12 week program
11 votes -
Class item list
I think on top of class descriptions, there should be a list of what attendees need to bring with them i.e. provide your own boxing gloves or yoga mat, and proper attire includes grippy socks or loose fitting clothing that allows for movement. It'd help people show up better prepared and knowing what to expect.
11 votes -
Name my workout.
If I build my own workout, I’d like to know whether I’m doing leg, abs, upper body, lower body, or full body workout. To allow me to label my own workouts it makes me more organized in my workout plans.
11 votes -
Kickboxing Bags
I know the gym offers a kickboxing class, but it is not the same effect as actually having bags. It would be nice if they could offer a real kickboxing class or just add a few punching bags by the turf area.
11 votes -
Add Location to Calendar for classes
I go to multiple locations for classes. When a class reminder gets put on my calendar, please also add the gym location name.
11 votes -
Install a pool or start a triathalon training class
Triarhalon training class for first timers and vets
11 votes -
Your Gym streak
I’m thinking the app could reveal a streak of how many times you entered the gym. There could be a gym streak icon on the app. “Streaks help build your daily gym habit. “( like the Bible app streak).
11 votes
- Don't see your idea?