Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Improve “adding a workout” feature
Whether clicking the kettlebell icon (third left icon at the bottom of the screen) or clicking the blue “+” above the trainer’s pic (bottom right hand corner of the screen) and selecting workout, those of us on a longer program (e.g., 6 months or more) have to scroll endlessly to get to the current workout. For example, since it always starts at week 1, day 1 I have to scroll up 8 times while waiting for it to refresh/buffer after each swipe up just to get to today’s date (week 32, day 5). The app would be so much better…
1 vote -
1 vote
-
“Program Tab” (kettlebell icon) on the app.
For the app, include previous phases on the “Program Tab” (kettlebell icon), as it’s available on the website.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Inclusiveness and diversity: Incorporate modified seated versions of exercises for disabled and elderly from beginner to experienced
People with chronic diseases will be encouraged to see themselves in exercise videos. People with arthritis, obesity, MS, CP, elderly, diabetic limb loss, vertigo would love to aee themselves depicted in videos. Show diversity in race, gender, age and ability. All humans have the right to exercise and move their bodies.
9 votes -
1 vote
-
Set confidence / feel
Would be great to have a simple way to mark the confidence in each set. Something super simple like the “effort” log at the end of the workout, so that I can record whether it was a clean set, or a struggled set, even if I hit the number of reps.
1 vote -
Adding Tai Chi as a recordable exercise
Add Tia Chi as a recordable exercise
1 vote -
Change default exercises
Allowing you to change the default exercises for a work out day. My trainer gave me a few exercises I can't do so I want to change them until I can. It also would be great if I need to add more sets to a default exercise
3 votes -
searchable workout
Make workouts searchable by type like "all standing". "Chair" "HIIT", etc.
5 votes -
A way to stop the workout time when in between exercises
When I finish an exercise, the workout timer keeps going which adds to my workout time (not the rest timer, now).It would be great to stop the workout timer when I’m going from one exercise to the other, especially if I have to set up (ex. Barbell Back Squat) plates for a barbell, machine, etc.
1 vote -
Being able to add in our own exercises if we do extra workouts
Add our own exercises in, if we do extra workouts on top of the ones assigned. IE: if I do 3 sets of diff exercises, I want to be able to add them in so the trainer knows I’ve done extra. I did my own sets / reps of several exercises one day. I had no where to add them. I just had to message my trainer in the chat and wrote them down … I should be able to add them in
37 votes -
Rebound add to activity
Add rebound/trampoline to activity
1 vote -
Add a confirmation after clicking save or add new set
I’m finding myself accidentally clicking Save or Add New Set. It’s happened multiple times on accident when im putting my phone away. I think that the app should ask for a confirmation. It’s really annoying when I accidentally click Save and my Apple Watch ends my workout and doesn’t track it anymore even though I go back to finish my workout. Same with tv Add New Set, I click it on accident and never know if my trainer added an extra set or if I added it. I think a simple fix would be to add a confirmation button after…
8 votes -
User interface while working out
Better user workout interface. I currently workout using an app called ladder. It is very convenient to be able to pull up my journal that has my previous weight I used for the specific workout , rep scheme and intensity. This helps progressively overload and stay on track. Voice overs would also be nice to give cues on a few things like form and something a coach would like to share. I think the flow of the workout is no different than downloading a free app from 2015 and punching in random workouts. Whatever ladder is doing , I will…
1 vote -
Would like to see which muscle groups each exercise activates and trains
Would like to see which muscle groups are being acrivated or worked on for each exercise
3 votes -
More Specific Exercise Filters
I’d like to be able to filter individual exercises by body part(s) targeted while browsing the exercise library and building my own workouts, also for workouts that I build or modify to be saved.
56 votes -
1 vote
-
Provide a set of key positions for each video
Instead of waiting for a video to buffer so you can see the whole exercise, sometimes you just need 2-4 key positions to remind you what to do. Could be stills from video — e.g. start position, side view, full extension, rest position
1 vote -
Adding workouts and rotating them every month or so
Adding a workout regimen automatically and rotating them monthly. I used to get a series of them now nothing. I have to manually insert a workout. Did something change?
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
