Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Disable the need to enter reps for “timed” exercises
When I start a round of certain exercises, everything goes on a timer. I’ll keep doing that exercise til the timer stops then go onto the next one. Let’s say I do 4 rounds, hit “complete”, then I’m prompted to enter number of reps. There’s no way I’m going to remember how many reps I did of a certain exercise during the timed workout over the course of 30 minutes. It’s tedious and takes away from the exercise if I have to pause and fill it out. Can this function be taken away?
4 votes -
Add which arm in unilateral exercises
If I'm doing single arm kettlebell swings, I like to alternate arms, it'd be nice to mark it in the log.
3 votes -
Mix Rep and Timed exercises within a guided workout.
One workout should guide you through both timed and rep exercises. For rep exercises, wait until the user clicks next to proceed. Timed work as they do now. The app is essentially useless without this enhancement.
5 votes -
Ability to sync with Crossrope exercise
Different workouts, endurance, HIIT, strength with weighted ropes
2 votes -
How do I add calories burned back to the general activity option?
I somehow removed this stat from the general activity option. Please me know how to add it back. Thanks!
2 votes -
Be able to track specific exercises in the general workout area
Be able to track specific exercises in the general workout area
7 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Let the demonstration video play the same time as the timer
Not sure if it’s just me but I can’t play the video and the timer at the same time. So the timer pauses each time I play each exercise demo.
4 votes -
Watch videos/movies while running and planking
I would love to be able to watch a movie, video or listen to my music while running or planking. This is a huge disadvantage in that I want to take my mind off of constantly looking at the clock. The app can play in the background for the times while I’m entertained during a workout. Each time o click off the screen after I hit start the app is paused. This is accomplished with the couch to 5k app and it’s very helpful.
4 votes -
Weight Training exercise
Offer more weight training exercises versus lunges and planks
6 votes -
2 votes
-
I want my daily email with my workout overview back.
I used to get that but y'all took it away. I liked being able to see the overview without opening the app.
2 votes -
Sync with workout platforms like Tempo or Mirror
I use the tempo machine it would be nice to be able to track workouts on this
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
4 votes
-
For the running components where you run 45 sec walk 45 sec it would be good if there was a tone or a voice to tell you to run or walk
When running/walking at intervals, I need to keep my phone in my hand to watch the timer. Other apps have a tone and a voice to tell you to run/walk. Would make it easier to focus on the activity vs watching the phone.
17 votes -
Load new programs before the morning they are to start.
When my trainer loads a new monthly program it doesn't show up until the Monday morning when it begins giving me no time to review it before I get to the gym. I would like to see it on Sunday so I can plan for the time I will need before I get to the gym.
4 votes -
To enable an option to add more workouts which are not even mentioned in your lists of total workouts.
I want to add some more workouts to my schedule like tuck planche, tuck liver, handstand push ups , l-sit, and many other core compression drills.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
