Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Adjust the order of exercises assigned by trainer
Sometimes a coach will recommend a change in order to exercisers in an assigned workout but forgets to rearrange it for you. It would be nice to be able to just rearrange the exercises through the app.
4 votes -
Complete a workout quickly
Sometimes I complete a clients workout for them in the app while I’m training them, but have already entered the weights and reps on the comprehensive workout sheet. I find it very time consuming to then go and have to re-enter all their reps and weights otherwise it doesn’t show up on the history.
4 votes -
Display previous comments with previous exercise stats
For previous exercise stats include comments on previous stats for exercises . I.e. comment may say "used EZ bar" which will be useful if you're thinking of whether to use that or Olympic bar etc
21 votes -
Enable access to previous months of workout plans
In the app I don't have access to last months workouts, only to the current month. Please allow to look up and schedule workouts of previous months.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Have the how to video preview
The how to video for each excercises has a button for "see full video" but it is a still picture until it is clicked on. This would be helpful and remind me what I'm supposed to be doing if the still preview actually played or was a GIF, I would remember what I was supposed to do.
2 votes -
7 votes
-
Add description to the “live” video workouts
Include what body parts will be worked during the video and what exercises will be performed.
3 votes -
Add weightlifting
There is no Weightlifting option.
6 votes -
Outdoor climbing
Add data fields to log outdoor or indoor climbing sessions that are not part of the regularly structured workouts.
8 votes -
Conect to the honor watch or the hauwei health app
As above
Also it would be easier to have a video to follow for the workouts like on fb rather than just the exercises 😃
4 votes -
Ability to add in your own workout or scan QR code
More machines need to be added or have the ability to type in or scan qr if machine is not available such as the iso low lateral row and high lateral row, torso rotation, the incline and decline plated chess press machines etc
3 votes -
Allow end users to rearrange their sets into super sets. Have a substitution stay for a whole phase
Allow end users to rearrange their sets into super sets. Have a substitution stay for a whole phase.
2 votes -
Allow user to create, name, and copy/repeat a free style workout
I have to recreate my workouts each day. It would be nice to be able to create, name, and copy freestyle work-ours and then modify the copy slightly.
10 votes -
Link watch to trainer led workout
When my trainer is leading a workout and I click start workout on watch I should be able to click “PT workout” or something so I don’t need my phone but it feeds the heartrate / time / calories into the work out he’s tracking on his iPad.
2 votes -
Need to add left and right weight and rep category. Not everyone lifts the same weight for each appendage.
Set, left/right/both, rep, weight category per exercise.
7 votes -
Allow coaches to publish custom programs to athletes
Give coaches the ability to publish their programs to the app so that athletes can view/add to calendar and prepare accordingly.
2 votes -
Add distance tracker when walking
Tonight when I started walking I clicked on the activity and said get started. It timed me but it did not show me the kilometres that I had walked
6 votes -
6 votes
-
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
