Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Remember exercises
Would be great if The app remembered additional exercises and sets added on previous workouts
13 votes -
Add an optional "whiteboard" feature
For daily posted workouts in certain groups, it's fun to have a whiteboard where people can view others results for certain workouts or lifts. It helps build camaraderie for small group training units.
5 votes -
Position switch time added
When the workout has a timer on it add a small duration of time in between to allow a person to make their position change. Currently the exercises are timed and go from one position straight into another one. Not allowing for position change
6 votes -
Create 30 day workout challenges
Have a challenge that lasts 14-30 days that focuses on one item or muscle group. Glutes, Abs, Cardio, or weight-loss.
Provide a 1month free or discount to anyone who meets the challenge goals.3 votes -
A gif
A gif that shows the basic movement. Also allow for the timer to continue even when I put my phone to sleep. Also let my Apple Watch heart rate monitor apply to the app. All I want to see on my heart rate monitor is to see if I’m in the right zone. Music and the resting time that’s it. Keep it simple but motivational that your heart rate is in the right zone to keep pushing.
5 votes -
Add an audible countdown during rest
When the rest timer reaches 10 sec, it would be cool to have an audible countdown so people can start getting ready ahead of the rest being over to maximize workout time.
4 votes -
Ability to download videos to app for offline viewing.
Feature: Would be great to enable video download so you can make offline trainings. (Netflix app is a great example)
Problem: We are limited to make training while we have internet, in case you need to do it during the day and in other place you are attached to this condition.
Thank you for such a great training program and app¡
8 votes -
toggle switch to change from m to yards for golf tracking
I cannot get my fenix 5 to show yards for golfing which is very bothersome. I have tried everything I can think of or found on internet. I want almost everything else on my watch in metric for tracking except for golf. Can garmin not have a simple toggle switch in golf tracking app to toggle from m to yards?
2 votes -
Add new activity to curently selected day
If I want to add an activity/workout I completed yesterday, I go to the calendar, select yesterday, then click the + button. However, that activity is always added for today, then I have to manually move it to yesterday, causing many extra clicks.
Instead, any added activities should be logged against the day I selected in my calendar.
It needs to be fast, easy, and the minimal number of clicks.
3 votes -
Choose apple health exercise type
In apple health, my workouts currently show as “Cross Training” or “Other” and I would like them to show as “Strength Training”
9 votes -
I’d like to carry over weight and reps from previous workout.
I have to leave my current workout and go back to previous workout to remember weight or reps of what I did and then when I come back to current all data is deleted. It’s frustrating
14 votes -
Provide class options that can be substituted for workouts
Instead of just having the workout, give classes that will work in place of the workout provided.
2 votes -
allow notes to be taken on each workout
For each workout let them client take notes ..for example.. its arm day and your arms are sore ..so you drop weight that day and then can make note your arms were sore which is why you went lighter this time
3 votes -
Allow treadmill to count as walking
On my walk days, it is tracking my route. Use of a treadmill should count as a walk even though you are staying in one spot.
8 votes -
Provide exercises for the Pilates reformer
There are no exercises to input for the Pilates reformer which are what most people sign up for.
10 votes -
27 votes
-
Ability to personally manually add additional workouts to my days!
It would be such a beneficial feature to allow the user to manually add workouts to our days. (Example: cardio, yoga, hiking, rollerblading, weight lifting, Pilates, HIIT, Tabata, create your own additional workout, etc,) Rather than only being able to complete scheduled workouts. This way my trainer can have complete & accurate information on my fitness and workouts. Please!! :)
16 votes -
Ability to add comments on individual sets rather than at the end of the workout
Leaving notes/comments on a particular set that carries into the next instance of the workout. Ex: Workout = Upper Body. Exercise Set = 3 sets-Shoulder Press Comments allowed for critiquing during the set. The comments history would be visible and editable each time the set is repeated.
19 votes -
Calories burnt during a workout to be shown
Approximate calories burned during and after workout to be shown
4 votes -
Data graph for workouts
Add a data graph for workouts that shows current reps/weight and show a dashed estimated progression if continue on trend. That way it could help adjust personal goal and progress if not on track or exceeding progress to fast.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?
