Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Make it possible for the cheaper smart watches to connect
So far all I see that can connect within this app is Fitbit, withings, and myfitnisspal. The app my smart watch uses is Hband. Similar to fitbit, it tracks your steps, sleep, HR, BP, goal setting, etc.
16 votes -
Improve recording of Timed Workouts
With a timed workout - instead of recording reps and weight - have the app record the time and carry over increased times from week to week
2 votes -
Heart rate graphs
Add features to be able to look at historical heart rate data from workouts. What your average heart rate was during a certain workout, how long you spent in target heart rate zone etc
9 votes -
Save your favourite workouts
Be able to “favourite” workouts. I use this for mobility exercises so having a place to store the best ones would be great!
18 votes -
add a check mark on completed exercises
Add int a check mark on completed exercises helps to easily start back without trying to remember where you left off
9 votes -
add sailing as an activity feature? I compete professionally but it’s so unique non of the other activities work as a substitute:)
To add more sports in the “activity” section. Especially sailing as it’s very high intensity
2 votes -
A generic “activity” that we can customize
Add a generic activity that we can title and customize in instances where there is not currently an activity listed to match. For example, “Extra core day” or “Extra Glute day”. It would be nice to be able to customize an activity and enter the appropriate data. Calories burned, time, reps, sets, weights etc.
6 votes -
Full workout videos
Add actual full workout videos to follow with full reps and sets. It would make it easier (for me) to follow.
13 votes -
Gym workouts to sub home options
I selected home workouts since that is where my primary workouts are done, but I would love available gym workouts on demand to sub in on days (weekend) that I instead workout at the gym.
9 votes -
Connect in club workouts
If you take a group class or a small group class ... sync that with the app.
4 votes -
Bring back the timer sound please
All of a sudden my timer has stopped making the ping sound and only causes a small vibrate. I’ve checked my settings and turned on the ringer on my phone (iPhone) and it still won’t sound.
I like having the sound on so I can get under the bar and hear the stop during intervals.
5 votes -
4 votes
-
Fix the video back button
I used to be able to back out of a video using my back button 2x, now I have to hit an in-app button and then the phone "back" button. It's very clunky mid workout when I just want to quickly check if my form is correct.
4 votes -
Allow trainer to add weight amounts in workouts
Allow trainer to add weight (in addition to reps) for at home workouts.
4 votes -
Add edge strong classes to log
Be able to log group workout classes
10 votes -
Add timer to allow using outside the trainer pics
To be able to use the timer to do HIIT
2 votes -
Add cross-country skiing to activities
Add cross-country skiing : distance, time, ...
7 votes -
Definitely add yoga to the custom activities
Rather than “General”, add more options for exercise tracking such as yoga, etc.
10 votes -
Connect to heart rate monitor/chest strap.
Connect to lifetime heart rate monitor/chest strap with stats from the other lifetime app so it’s all in one place. And I don’t have to start 2 apps.
15 votes -
Sync to Apple calendar
So my work calendar can help determine when my work outs should be performed
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?
