Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Save a previous freestyle workout
We should be able to reuse previously made workouts
10 votes -
Don’t reset the start time and end times when I edit an exercise.
I’d like to see how long I worked out every day. But if go in to edit an exercise, my start time resets, showing I only worked out for 1 minute. That’s a problem
2 votes -
Give trainers ability to color code exercises that are placed directly in regular routine
My trainer will put substitutions right in my workout. My workout gets muddled that way, but would be easier to go through if the subs were a different color, allowing client to skip over it if it's not needed that day. Also, good for when a trainer wants to place optional exercises for days when a client wants to go harder. Color coding required, optional, and subs would make everything more organized.
6 votes -
3 votes
-
Apple Watch type
Any idea why the app’s workout syncs to apple watch as “cross training” and how to change it to “traditional strength training”? Thanks!!
13 votes -
Have the ability to track a freestyle workout
Track a freestyle workout.. input own exercises and rest sessions
12 votes -
Allow input for weights and reps during a 5x5 circuit workout, not at the end of the whole thing
During the timed “count down” 5x5 circuit workouts you can’t input weights and reps until the end of the 28 minute workout. Would be nice to be able to input these during the 1 min rest because by the end its hard to remember everything.
6 votes -
See rest times and notes in exercise history
When clicking on an exercise to see the history, you can see the workout name, reps, and sets.
Seeing rest times and comments/notes made on the workout would be helpful
9 votes -
Give all videos GIF thumbnails
While doing workouts, some exercises show a live snippet of the video and some are a stagnant image. Most workout apps have at least an animated figure doing the movement. Please don’t make us rely on our faulty memory for proper form. Every video should move while workout is in progress. Ideally giving an AB loop to the movement itself like a GIF.
6 votes -
Able to edit lifting program before starting it not just during the workout.
Ability to Substitute exercises prior to starting program so it’s already all set up when I want to start it
6 votes -
Consistent Trainer Examples
Have one trainer example the individual workouts instead of a mixture of different quality videos with different trainers.
6 votes -
Trail running
It would be useful and helpful to add a button to the workout list for Trail Running. You may already know that trail running requires a separate set of fitness skills from road running. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
5 votes -
Have prebuilt workouts for muscle groups
It would be great to have prebuilt workouts based on muscle groups. Something like Chest or Chest & back, bis & tris… or even Push Day, Pull Day, Leg Day
7 votes -
Be able to view my old plans from trainer and not just the current one
Be able to view my old trainer plans and not just the current one
1,776 votes -
Make it possible to choose a favorite workout
Adding workouts are a tedious task in the app.
Make it easier to add favorites to choose from.10 votes -
Note section for clients in workouts
Adding a note section for the client to make a note to each set of their workout. There have been many times that I, as a client, have needed to add a note like what gym I was at, if I used a spotter, settings on equipment, if I had to modify, if I felt pain, etc.
14 votes -
Loop demo video until completed stats are entered, and then move to next exercise
Providing the exercise demo video as a loop, either for the duration intended or until user enters their completion stats (reps & weight) or “done” button, with an auto trigger to load the next exercise and begin that video. This would streamline the users experience and offer less breaks to figure out the next exercise.
6 votes -
Ability for user to add a video clip
I would like my remote trainer to be able to laugh at me while I flop around. Or as we will pretend, to watch and be able to critique my form Asynchronously to insure I am performing the exercises correctly.
3 votes -
2 votes
-
Auto fill the reps and weights after inputting the first set
Auto fill the reps and weights after inputting the first set. When you have 6 sets where you’re using the same weight, inputting the same thing multiple times gets cumbersome.
17 votes
- Don't see your idea?
