Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Yoga as an activity
Add yoga as an activity we can document based on time
24 votes -
Ability to enter weight & reps even on timed workouts
Yes you can add weights and reps on all non-timed workouts but its annoying to have to write down all my reps and weights on an EMOM style workout and then add them all in at the end of the workout. I'll never remember all my reps and weights without writing them down somewhere.
7 votes -
Stop the app crashing my phone
Phone works fine, is up to date with apps and iOS, but phone locks, and then cannot unlock screen despite trying to do a hard reset. Phone is unusable for 5-10mins and then comes back. Only happens when trainerize workout is running 😕
7 votes -
Mark an exercise as favorite
The ability to tag an exercise as a favorite. Then be able to have a list of your favorites to add to a workout or use for a freestyle one
26 votes -
Be able to edit a past workout and the whole system refreshes with new data
Ability to edit old workout if the wrong data is entered. I know this is possible but:
1. I only can go back so far
2. It doesn't update personal bests (so far I've noticed)Reason - for example I've accidentally typed the wrong weight and never noticed. 2020 March I have typed 66kg dumbbell bench press but that's an error so now I can never get personal best as the system thinks it's the highest I've went and its not. Its throwing off goals and personal bests
3 votes -
9 votes
-
Show last highest weight for each exercise
Show last highest weight for each exercise when looking at the workout ahead.
6 votes -
How to videos
It would be great for the app to offer videos on how to use each machine that are available in the gym for new/existing members that are unsure or don’t want to ask. Proper form & correct way to use it.
3 votes -
Being able to create, name, and save a freestyle workout
It should be a basic feature to be able to create, name and save a freestyle workout
26 votes -
202 votes
-
Check group messages while working out without having to save or discard an entire workout
Allow users to go back to group messages while working out without having to either save or discard the workout and data already entered.
10 votes -
Do not start workout in Apple Watch when starting workout in Trainerize.
When I begin a workout via the app (start now), it ends my workout in my Apple Watch. This is a problem because through the app, my watch doesn’t read my heart rate so data is entirely inaccurate. I’d prefer to start my workout on my watch separately than the app and then just have that workout data synced after the WO has been completed.
9 votes -
Yoga be an option as an activity?
Yoga be an option as an activity?
19 votes -
Easy access to my max on different lifts.
Keeping track and accessing my max. We can input them or they do it automatically
6 votes -
Include gym classes as workout options
It’d be great to have the fitness playground classes intergrated as workout options for easy tracking.
7 votes -
Star an on-demand workout as a favourite
I would like to be able to save a workout as a favorite, there’s no easy way to go back to a workout.
52 votes -
Show exercise/video automatically then have a NEXT button which automatically takes you to the next exercise/video.
To eliminate so much breaks and button tapping- just show the video of the exercise move with a next button which will automatically take you to the next exercise/video.
7 votes -
Add the ability to start circuit timer from Apple Watch and display what exercise is next.
It takes too much time between exercises to pick up and put down the phone. Starting the timers should be done from the watch, and display which exercise is currently being performed (or next). Recording reps/lbs on the phone can be done during the test break between rounds.
3 votes -
Don’t do the same warm up everyday, put a timer we can see and put better music
I corporate a digital time we can see and keep up with. It motivates some of us to push harder
2 votes -
Enable an auto tabata sequence function
I would love a function where I can turn a workout into a timer and sequenced automatic tabata flow including feet periods.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?
