Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Allow ability to continue workout
I have accidentally hit save in the middle of my workout on the iPhone, this then saves and ends the workout on the watch. If I then continue working it, the health app doesn’t get updated with the ongoing workout details.
10 votes -
Preview full workout video prior starting workout
Preview full workout video prior starting workout
40 votes -
freestyle workouts should be saveable
I wanna be able to save my freestyle workout so I can be able to add it to future days, rather than having to recreate it every time.
16 votes -
Show exercise minutes from Apple Watch on my dash
Would love to be able to select “exercise minutes” from my Apple Watch to the dashboard instead of steps.
127 votes -
When I’m in the middle of a workout, sometimes I need to look back previous workouts but I can’t do that without loosing the filled in data.
It would be useful to see history of similar exercises. For example I get a new workout from my tutor but it’s for the same muscle group as the previous one. It would be great if I could look back the old one, so I can guess the weights for the new one. In case they have a different name it won’t be displayed and I have to close the ongoing workout losing data of sets snd reps.
2 votes -
Ability to delete empty sets.
Ability to delete empty sets. My coach scheduled a certain number, and I sometimes hit 'add' by accident, then can't remove. Next workout I don't know if it's the extra set I added or one from the coach.
4 votes -
Spin class
Virtual spin class offered any/every weekday at 9:45 or 10? I can’t make the super early ones and hardly ever see anyone scheduled for the noon ones. Childcare ends at noon so I can’t attend that one. I used to just ask the desk to play one if the room wasn’t being used, but I guess you can’t do that anymore.
2 votes -
Duplicate Workouts
Ability to duplicate a workout on a given day, so we can mark 2 workouts as completed.
9 votes -
Enter comment for workout that got skipped/ not completed. To explain reason why it got skipped/missed.
Enter comment for workout that got skipped/ not completed. To explain reason why it got skipped/missed.
83 votes -
Access to smart watches, other than just apple. Incredibly frustrating
Access to connect smart watches to this app, other than apple?
54 votes -
Shorter workout options
It would be nice to have 20-30 minute options when short on time. The 1-2hour commitment is sometimes overwhelming and deters me from starting a workout.
5 votes -
Ability to copy workouts into different days
Have the ability to copy the freestyle workout portion to different days and not have to re-input them in every time on the fit for golf app.
34 votes -
Add a "Custom" option to the Workout section.
To add workouts not covered in the list such as Personal training, Zumba/dance workouts, or any other creative workout people come up with.
4 votes -
The ability to set up and record my own workouts separate to the workouts my trainer sets up for me.
The ability to set up and record my own recurring workouts in addition to the workouts that my trainer sets up for me.
11 votes -
Dance
Dance as an alternative workout for cardio or active rest
5 votes -
Connect 'other device' option
This option must be there to connect one's personal fit bands or smart watches with the application. Currently only few defined devices are mentioned.
38 votes -
Can it log workouts by heart rate in apple health app?
It currently logs a weights session as km, it would be better by heart rate.
4 votes -
Auto play option for videos
When starting a workout or a circuit, allow for the example video to run while the user is working through the exercise. This will allow them to reference form while actually doing the exercise. Having to pause to check the video in the middle of a workout is not productive and annoying.
2 votes -
Bonus exercises
Additional exercises for each workout for those of us that want to uplevel
8 votes -
create custom workouts in desktop and make them savable.
I want to be able to create custom workouts as a client, and be able to save them in my own library.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?
