Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
2 votes
-
Improve timer
In timed sets, you should be able to press start, do the exercise, the the rest timer starts automatically and so on. The app is too slow when having to push stop and start all the time.
4 votes -
Sync more body measurements from Apple Health
The app should sync more measurements from Apple health (waist, arm etc). Currently it only seems to do weight.
65 votes -
Plate calculator for weight
Add a plate calculator to show how many plates = the weight needed
7 votes -
break up the warm ups for both sides of the body (15 sec and 15sec)
for example, if its the quad stretch, break it into 2 warm ups for each side
3 votes -
4 votes
-
Sync to zwift
Would be nice if you talked to zwift and zwift would automatically upload to your app
49 votes -
Hiking mileage
Please add mileage to hiking activity.
7 votes -
Save and exit workout then reopen
Want to start workout but then save and exit if need be. Sometimes while I rest in a workout I want to see other days workouts because I like to substitute some exercises but compare to the rest of the other days. Currently if you exit a workout and reopen it, it will restart how long you’ve been working out for and I don’t want to do that because I want to be able to track how long I take
9 votes -
2 votes
-
Ability to access app during an exercise without losing data
During a workout, sometimes I want to access other features in the app during rest periods but can’t leave the workout screen without having to mark my workout as completed
2 votes -
Show video/picture of exercise on apple watch app
Would love to be able to see full video, loop video or picture of an exercise on the apple watch app, just like we can see it on the mobile app when doing workout. There is no exercise details screen on apple watch so I can't see how to perform an exercise exactly.
8 votes -
Read workouts from Apple Watch
It would be good if the App could detect and interpret a workout logged through the native Apple Workout App on the Watch
34 votes -
I’d like to be to label a workout as a favorite and then save to a favorites folder
I’d like to be to label a workout as a favorite and then save to a favorites folder
117 votes -
Add More classes after work
There are very few classes for people who work 8 to 5. I would love to see more yoga classes after work and on the weekends.
3 votes -
Add rest selection from Apple Watch
Ability to start, end and see duration of rest in watch face.
6 votes -
I would like to be able to enter what band I’m using on banded workouts
Would like to enter the band I am using for banded workouts
7 votes -
The ability to save & Repeat Freestyle Workout
I would like the option of being able to save my freestyle workouts and repeating them as I see fit, instead of having to go in and make the same workout weekly.
58 votes -
Split a set
If you want to get your 10 reps but start too heavy or fatigue, it'd be good too be able to split that set, eg 6 reps at 10kg, 2 at 8kg, 2 at 6kg. At the minute, from what I've seen you can only add and entirely new set at the bottom of the whole session
2 votes -
Allow Suunto watch data to link
A lot of fitness folks use SUUNTO products. Can you work with them so this fktness data is integrated like a Fitbit?
49 votes
- Don't see your idea?
