Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
It should count my steps
Make this app count my steps
6 votes -
track weightlifting
Be able to see how much weight you lift last week(last Friday vs current Friday), then you can get an idea how much weight you can expect to add more resistance on your workout plan.
4 votes -
prompt to end workout like apple activities do based on HR
I often forget to end my workouts - this runs the battery down and throws off my workout times. Apple activities prompt me to end my workout when my HR returns to a rest. I can then choose to dismiss or end workout. If trainerize could do that it would be so helpful.
6 votes -
Recording button for each exercise withou having to go the messaging section
Not all the clientes are going to remember the technique they are trying to get feedback on. And I would like to provide clients movement assesments where they can watch the technique with autoplay as they record themselves.
1 vote -
Add a compound timer so trainers can create sun-timers for things like stretching. Foam rolling, circuit workout, cool down. Look at Seconds
Please add a compound timer so my trainer can set up sub timers like foam rolling, stretching, activation, circuit workout and cool down. Look at Seconds Timer which has this ability.
2 votes -
Mark a favorite workout and name it
So i can repeat it and find it at a later date
5 votes -
Create and name my workouts so i can reuse them
Create and name my workouts so I can reuse them.
4 votes -
Extra options
I would like to be able to use any and all trainer/ training programs I want , so not limit it to 2.
Also to load up and suggest substitute exercises that are similar in kind for a certain muscle group.
Integrate with the on demand classes to add them to the schedule for that day to be able to track it.
Option to upload short video for form check with your trainer2 votes -
Connect with tonal home gym
Add a connection with the Tonal it helps track weights so we know we are lifting enough
10 votes -
Keep track of the dates of your workouts with your trainer
I would just like the app to keep a record of the dates of your workouts with your personal trainer.
5 votes -
Display rest times on Apple Watch during workouts.
Have the Apple Watch display the rest time countdown when rest period is activated on the phone.
50 votes -
Individual workout widget
Workout widget - Swipe to move individual workouts but you can input data on the widget.
I want a widget for my Pandora and my workouts on the same page.
Then make the save button at the end of your workout less sensitive2 votes -
Please add Stretching option in list of activities
Expand add an activity to include “stretching”
It’s different from yoga22 votes -
Add blocks for right and left side
Have blocks for left and right side reps and weight
5 votes -
Include other activities
Include other activities such as bouldering, calisthenics, and parkour as these can also be a form of exercises.
10 votes -
Rest timer to link with Apple Watch
When you start the rest timer on phone, it begins on Apple Watch
46 votes -
Timer time to include time needed to go into position, as well as the switch if two sides have to be done (left, right arm) (left, right leg
Adjusted timer time
1 vote -
Track heart rate and calories for ALL activities
Some activities currently don’t track and log your heart rate and calories burned, but others do. This should be a feature for ALL the activities for accurate calorie counting and optimal fitness tracking workout to workout.
43 votes -
For assisted exercises (e.g. machine assisted chin up) have the weight entered count as negative or potentially minus it off of body weight
When doing assisted exercises the higher the weight the easier the exercise but the app treats it as any other exercise. It would be nice if the app could minus the assisted weight from the body weight or just treats it as a negative to better show progress.
23 votes -
Pre planning my workout
I'd like to be able to plan my workout before I hit Start. I spend time finding the substitutions I plan to do, but that counts as my workout time. Allow pre planning before starting the workout. Thanks!
24 votes
- Don't see your idea?
