Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Allow to share a list of equipment I have to trainer
Have a place where we can list the items we have available in our home gym so our trainer knows what's available for use!
84 votes -
2 votes
-
View stats without being in a workout
I would love to view my stats of every workout rather than only being able to find it if completing a workout.
7 votes -
Equipment settings
Have a field at the top section of a workout set to comment on what machine, seat settings, etc. Different machines feel different for the same weight setting. It would be nice to be able to say used Life Time machine or matrix and the seat settings
6 votes -
EMOM timer
For the EMOM workouts it would be nice if the timer could be started for the first whole 10 mins (or whatever the time is) and then beep every minutes so I wouldn’t have to start the 1 minutes timer each time.
2 votes -
Sometimes when I workout using my cellphone, I can’t see horizontal the videos
When I workout using my cellphone, sometimes it can only be vertical. So it’s not so user friendly.
2 votes -
See similar movement history
I would love the ability to see weight and set/rep history for relevant similar exercises. If I'm doing barbell bench press my previous dumbbell bench press info applies and would help me make a weight selection.
3 votes -
Categories on workouts.
Categories on workouts. Have a section for warm ups, main lift, accessories, cool down etc
4 votes -
Option to add weight and reps for strength and metcon
Currently, we can only record weight and reps for one circuit of the Alpha workout. It would be great if we could record for all circuits.
1 vote -
Bookmark a workout for future use
If you really liked a work out you can save to do again
6 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Leave workout screen but not close workout
Allow you to leave a workout to check notes and such without having to close the workout you are on.
49 votes -
My personalized Workouts keep drop off the app as if they had never been created, very annoying.
If the app is accidentally closed during a workout all the workout stats are lost. I have to save and close the workout, the reopen it and edit the stats to continue in order to make sure I don't lose my input.
4 votes -
Bring back the calendar view on the website computer view
I don’t get the calendar view from my computer anymore. It’s the easiest way to organize workouts if I need to reorganize them.
1 vote -
Allow us to make changes to workouts before starting workout. Improve importing of data from Fitbit and My Fitness Pal
Allow excerise substitutions to be made prior to starting a programed workout.
8 votes -
Add “kickboxing” or “cardio kickboxing” to activities
Add “kickboxing” or “cardio kickboxing” to activities options
6 votes -
Be able to clear an exercise's data
All machines are different, so if you switch gyms and have a new machine, sometimes the weights are super off and it will be a long time before you can PR again. It would be nice if you could clear data from a certain exercise and start fresh.
1 vote -
Workout times
If the workout is a timed workout, like a stretch or something like that, have a timer for that as well and not just for rest breaks.
6 votes -
Add own workout or video.
If an exercise is not available in the library, I would like to add it even it is just by title with instructions, reps, sets, and type of exercise. Being able to add a video would be nice but not necessary.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?
