Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
More consistent connection with apple watch
The connection between the app and the watch doesn’t happen every time. It does very often, but I feel that it should always connect without question. This happens when I open the app and begin an activity.
36 votes -
Adding or substituting an exercise to a programmed workout
When I edit a workout, it would be helpful to enter multiple sets of an exercise at one time instead of adding them one at a time.
1 vote -
iOS 17 vid player not working
Can’t play demo vids on the iPhone 15 pro max - the play button is now covered by the status display
1 vote -
Customizable beep at end of activity
The beep is too quiet for me to hear at the end of a skipping activity in my yard. I want to customise the sound it uses e.g. a phone ringtone or notification sound or something so I don't have to stop skipping to check it
1 vote -
Custom Exercise
It's really hard for me to search and find the right exercises. It it would be a lot easier if I were able to create a custom exercise from a blank template so I can track my stats.
9 votes -
Elementos para el entrenamiento.
En los videos debe haber una descripción de los elementos a usarse en el entrenamiento.
1 vote -
Skateboarding - Activity
Add skateboarding for young active clients please
2 votes -
Allow rest timer to sound when locked
Allowing the rest timer to sound when the phone is locked.
13 votes -
Bring back the calendar view on the website for users.
Allow clients to see and schedule workouts from the calendar view on the website. The app platform doesn't work well for this. This feature used to exist and I don't understand why it was removed.
7 votes -
Add golf as a workout/activity
Add golf as one of the activities. It burns so many calories, especially if you walk the course!
42 votes -
Add boxing to cardio list
When selecting a cardio workout boxing is not shown on the list.
8 votes -
Allow to see comments
You don't allow me to see full comments on app. Last lines cut off so you can't see what you are texting. Make box blocking comment box smaller. It's annoying and end up texting elsewhere in comments because can't see what I'm texting
2 votes -
Timer: What set am I on?
When I am on set and I hit the timer and the "stop" beside the set turns on there is no way for me to know if I'm supposed to do set 2 next or set 3 and I loose track.
We good to have a way to identify what is my next set to start.
1 vote -
Sync with workouts on playbook
Sync workouts with outside apps such as playbook
1 vote -
Workout comments
I do not want to comment on every exercise in order to complete the exercise
1 vote -
Ability to change workout rating
Please add the ability to change the workout rating after completing it.
2 votes -
Additional exersise
Hack squat (1.quadriceps and the glutes 2.Hamstring and calf)
2 votes -
Bulk enter weight and reps
I hate having to enter every weight and rep. Only make me do it if I don't match the recommended weights and reps.
9 votes -
Change workout days in bulk
Currently my workouts are set to MWF, I’d like to change it to Tue/Thu/Sat. I don’t want to do it manually 1 day at a time. I’d like it to be changed once going forward. Thanks.
2 votes -
Fix app crash
App crashes after editing work out, still after reporting issue
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?
