Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Improve workouts filter functionality
The workout filters don't work as expected. For example, when I search for workouts using sliders, it doesn't show that there are any workouts when I know there are, I've done those workouts.
1 vote -
Swap excersices for different days
We should be able to swap exercises for different days. If we push the exercise to another day we automatically loose the exercise for the day we pushed it to instead we should be able to swap the two.
2 votes -
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
How come i can’t edit / delete workout comments?!
1 vote -
Enter your steps manually
I think it would be able for us to be able to enter things manually, like our steps. Not everyone uses an app for tracking steps, some may use an app that isn't compatible and of course we all know technology, it doesn't always work. I think this would be a nice feature.
212 votes -
Weight history for related/ similar exercises if there is none for same exercise
If there is no history for the exact exercise it would be helpfull to see history for similar exercises done before to have an estimate.
1 vote -
Actual workout Demos by Katie Salerni
What brought me here was seeing how katie salerni would explain her workout Demos. When i got to the workouts and Demos i was heart broken it was random folks. Katies workout Demos are NEXT level. I wish it was her showing us with her workout demos vs a variety of people.. :)
Katie does a phenomenal job showing me forms and details. I actually listen to her so much better than other people. So i really thought thats what was already apart of the coaching was her explanations. Please oh please provide us with katy doing workout demos vs…1 vote -
Mark off workout tasks as they are completed.
When you finish a task or rest period there should be some sort of vindication showing that that is done. We don't have a lot of time to go and find another way to Mark which task we're on or which rest. We're on because a lot of us are trying to squeeze this workout in either before work or before bed so having to take an extra step to track what we're doing when it's already supposed to be done in app is pretty bothersome
30 votes -
3 votes
-
2 votes
-
1 vote
-
Have the rest timer move down with each set
Have just one rest timer icon that moves down after each set is completed i always forget how many sets ive done as when you press the rest timer it sets off all the others on the screen
29 votes -
Unilateral exercise box
For exercises with unilateral reps. A box for left and right.
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Notes from your last workout viewable during current workout. So you can see your notes from the week before while you are working out.
CBH - could be heavier note or CBL - could be lighter etc
721 votes -
1 vote
-
User Defined WOD should be able to be saved as a template for later use. Currently each WOD must be created for each use.
User Defined WOD should be able to be saved as a template for later use. Currently each WOD must be created for each use.
1 vote -
Suggested scheduled workouts
Allow me to delete suggested workouts (cardio) that aren’t in my formal PT programme. I’m moving them all to four years away to get them off my calendar.
1 vote -
Randomizer Block
Many of these trainerize workouts can get repetitive and thus boring to a point. Which takes time for the trainer to build enough variations to keep their clients busy.
I would like to have a randomizer block in the workout builder. when the trainer selects this block a popup window might appear giving the trainer an option to add multiple movements and their sets/reps/rest periods. so when the user is working out this randomizer block will randomly pick form the pre selected movements by the trainer giving each workout a new feel. the next time the user opens up that…
1 vote -
Create a workout library for all workouts purchased
Have all purchased workouts in a library so the client can add them to the calendar when they want them. Currently I have to go hunt for them on a calendar and move them around to fit my schedule. That would also allow to do a certain workout multiple times.
1 vote -
If I go back during a workout, I don’t want the workout to come to an end.
If I’m in active workout mode, sometimes I open the video to see how to do a workout. When I click back the app doesn’t respond, so I click back again and then it takes me back fully to the homepage and ends the workout.
28 votes
- Don't see your idea?
