Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Rest pause and drop set as a set
add a set that incorporates rest pause (with options for how many sets in that rest pause set) and same for drop sets. And include a timer in between the sets.
5 votes -
Additional exercise
Pendlum squat (Quads, hamstrings, and glutes)
3 votes -
Additional exersise
Reverse Hack squat (1.hamstrings, glutes, 2.adductors, quadriceps, and posterior chain.)
3 votes -
Show muscles targeted for the exercise you are performing
Show this information in the app with the exercise programmed by your coach. Have it written and a picture of the body hi lighting on the body the muscles targeted. Just how detailed the demo information is on how to do the exercises
33 votes -
The ability for clients to add their own work outs which can be saved into the training program
The ability to add your own workout into the training program which can be saved and added to a training day.
1 vote -
Be able to add a workout
Would love to have an option to add a workout that’s not in the archive
1 vote -
Looking at how to do a new exercise should be pics. Not a video
When faced with a movement name I'm unfamiliar with, I'm forced to skip around in a video to learn which machine to use. It's frustrating to wait for the video to load when this could very easily be pictures with optional video
1 vote -
Do a full redesign
Remove open text fields for inputting numbers for weights - so many better ways to improve on this.
Don’t make me scroll to the bottom of the app to go through substitute exercises, only to have to go back to the top and search for that exercise so I can substitute it.
Here’s a small one. Make the ‘x’ that appears to clear the the text field of a search box appear as soon as I click on the box. I don’t want to I’ve to delete a letter so I can select the ‘x’ to clear the text.
Just…
1 vote -
Receive notification when workout added
I would like to receive a push notification when the coach adds a new workout so I don’t have to continuously check.
9 votes -
More defined weight options on certain exercises
Certain exercises should come with "body weight" plus or minus options. I do chin ups with the assisted settings as I get stronger instead of needing 80 the 60 I'm at 40 pounds assisted. No way to track that progress.
2 votes -
Be able to track and document data for WODs (AMRAP, EMOM, For Time, etc)
The TrainHeroic app does a great job as a functional app that easily tracks and collects your data. The coach builds the scheme (movements, prescribed sets (warm ups can be added or removed respectively).
Also, for the WODs at the end (AMRAP, EMOM, For Time, etc) we would be able to track the weight and reps completed)
Lastly, taking a movement and being able to easily locate 1) my x- number Rep Max, as well as a recommended table for various rep maxes (based off your one rep max, we think you could do ___ number for a 5 rep…
3 votes -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Add
Please add kickboxing.
2 votes -
Home workout
Should have a toggle to choose between home workout and gym workout. As I have started 30 days shred ignited, my app is showing only gym workouts but I am working out at home. But I couldn’t able track the workouts properly.
10 votes -
Multiple accounts
Is there a way to simplify the login process/experience for those with multiple trainers?
Switching accounts requires me to sign out of the app, sign back in, pick the trsiner, then setup.
The issues with the above is that every time you switch accounts you have to run through the same “setup” prompts such as turning on calendar notifications and turning on email… if this is already in place it should just log you in and not spend 15-20 seconds each time asking the same questions.
2 votes -
1 vote
-
Being able to do timed workouts
Being able to do timed workouts with a trainer voice that encourages you along the way. Currently the app has passive timing but it would be great to be able to go against the clock.
1 vote -
Update needed for iphone15!
The camera opening at the top of the iPhone 15 does not allow you to watch the Full Video instructions. It cannot be selected. If there was a play button in the middle of the screen or the button was lower if could be accessed. Thanks!
1 vote -
To be able to swith from a regular training to interval training without having to recreate the entire workout
It would be nice if I could immediately convert a regular workout into an interval workout and vice versa. Now I have to re-enter the whole workout to make it a different type of workout.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
