Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize
1273 results found
-
Full calender view for user that was deleted in last upgrade
Give us back the full calender view of our workout programs
3 votes -
1 vote
-
Workouts disappear after set time frame - dont like that. Old workouts should remain available (they do on the web version, but not the app)
Keep old workouts available after they "expire" for reference or to do again as I please. They can be found on the web, but not the app, and can't be added to the calendar.
1 vote -
Be able to see more than 1 program in the app.
Be able to see all purchased programs in the app.
Example… I purchased 6 week body weight shred, 12 week super shred and the 6 week abs programs. I’m only able to see 1 at a time.2 votes -
Would like to compare my workouts or personsal bests
I see the distance an time but never recall how it compares with last week for example having a personal best or goal we can set would be nice. One year I tracked my miles on an excel spreadsheet it was inspiring
2 votes -
Ability to Copy from Previous Programs
Wanting to copy one of the trainer set up sessions from a previous program to my current program.
8 votes -
Change the button to watch exercise videos
So since I got the new iPhone the Dynamic Island in the top middle blocks the option to watch full video for the workout examples so maybe switching the bottom to the bottom of the thumbnail would work
1 vote -
Edit workouts after saving
To be able to edit a work out after you save it if you make a mistake so it doesn’t effect your PBs
2 votes -
Add boxing as an exercise
Add boxing as an exercise
4 votes -
Add Pickle Ball as an activity
Lots of sports are listed as activities you can add to a day but pickle ball is not on the list.
4 votes -
Be able to add comments directly to the exercise in the workout
Be able to add comments right next to exercises
12 votes -
Adding advanced exercises to use all the equipment and machines in the Gym
More of Cross fits exercises and changes in the exercises from level to level
2 votes -
Supportive comments from trainer whilst I am doing the training sessions
It will be nice to have virtual comments and support from the trainer whilst I am doing the training sessions. This will provide a more realistic virtual experience.
1 vote -
5 votes
-
Add kms paddled instead of just time.
Please add kms paddled instead of just time paddled.
1 vote -
Stop the great job message after logging every daily activity
The ‘great job’ message is nice to have after logging the goals your trainer sets for you but when in a rush, I would prefer to just tick that I have completed everything. This would greatly speed up my working with the app
3 votes -
Add own fitness/exercises
It would be nice to be able to add own fitness or exercises, such as pickle ball, etc.
7 votes -
Organize substitution list of exercise in more logical and simpler fashion
I need to record an exercise-maybe substitute an exercise set by my trainer--- i want to search by only a few means-
Body part-- ie biceps
Action-- ie curl
Equipment-- ie dumbbell / barbell / machine
Brand of machine -- ie Smith or Nautilus
Gym that I am training in.I only want to see arm curls
Then select the equipment optionSince most clients are members of gyms such as 24 HR or Golds or LA Fitness etc- it would also be great to just search by gym brand.
As most gyms use only a few equipment brands it…6 votes -
The ability to tag a body part when searching for exercises
Be able to search ‘triceps ’ and have all exercises come up instead of having to search for the word ‘push’ or ‘press.’ Sometimes I can’t remember the name of the workout so I want to see everything tagged to a body part.
14 votes -
Alittle more thev10 seconds in-between
Alittle more then 10 seconds in-between
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?
